Практическая работа №2 (для сдачи преподавателю)
The next day the businessmen meet at Mr. Smirnov’s premises and Mr. Hill hands him over a copy of the Contract he has prepared.Here is a part of the Contract.
International Management Ltd
Contract dated 2 March, 199. .
This Contact is made between:
International Management Ltd, London, United Kingdom, hereinafter referred to as Organiser and Economtraining, Moscow, Russian Federation, hereinafter referred to as Customer.
This Contract concerns the Programme for a Group of 10 senior bankers and foreign trade company executives (the Participants) from the Russian Federation as nominated by the Customer, scheduled to take place in London during 8 days in November, 199. .. The exact dates are to be specified before 20 October.
Both parties to this Contract are bound by the terms and conditions of the Contract as set out below.
Article 3. Undertakings by the Organiser
• The Organiser shall provide Business Skills Courses during the Programme which shall collectively amount to not less than 15 hours of intensive classroom tuition, to be divided into 15 classroom "Sessions". Classroom Sessions shall take place on Training Days (Monday through Friday).
• The Organiser shall provide professional trainers to teach the Business Skills Courses who shall have appropriate professional and/ or academic experience and expertise.
• The Organiser shall provide an appropriate conference room at the Hotel in which the Business Skills Courses shall be conducted.
After Pete studied the Contract carefully, the businessmen sign two copies, one for each party.
Then Pete invites David to celebrate the event at the restaurant in the evening. The next day David leaves Moscow for St. Petersburg.
1. Подчеркните предложения, которые соответствуют тексту:
• The businessmen meet in the lounge to sign the Contract.
They meet in David´s room of the hotel.
They meet in Pete´s office.
• The Contract has been prepared by Pete.
The Contract has been prepared by David.
The Contract has been prepared by Nick.
• Unit l0 gives the complete text of the Contract.
Unit 10 gives a part of the Contract.
Unit 10 gives the complete text of one article.
• Pete studies the Contract carefully.
Pete doesn´t read the Contact.
Pete looks through the Contract.
• Pete invites David to the restaurant to celebrate the event.
Pete is very busy. He cannot invite David to celebrate the event.
David invites Pete to the restaurant to celebrate the event.
• The next day David leaves for London.
The next day David leaves for St. Petersburg.
The next day David leaves for New York.