Английский, вар 5 (Small business)
Содержимое: 40204193533847.rar (17,96 Кбайт)
Если не нашли готовую, требуемую Вам работу по английскому языку, пишите в сообщения. Выполню качественно и по демпинговой стоимости.
I. Определите функцию инфинитива в предложении, переведите на русский язык.
1. To survive in the market is not easy.
2. The purpose of any commercial institution is to make a profit.
3. The employee of the company was happy to get a bonus.
4. The bankruptcy of this firm is the problem to be discussed at the meeting.
5. To get a loan he must present a reference from his workplace.
6. The new services to be added are the result of the bank’s growing.
II. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на инфинитивные обороты.
1. The bookkeeper wanted the donated assets to have been excluded from the accounts.
2. The requirements of this company are said to give an advantage to foreign companies from Europe and America.
3. The process of making accounting rules is said to be political.
4. These figures in the account are likely to increase.
5. We expect the contract to be signed in the nearest future.
6. They want us to offer out terms as soon as possible.
III. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на сложные формы причастия настоящего времени и причастный оборот.
1. Having been told the news he looked upset.
2. Financial operations involving more and more people, the profession of a bookkeeper has become one of the most prestigious nowadays.
3. The shipping documents having been put in order, the consignment of goods was sent to the customer.
4. The method being employed gave a high degree of accuracy.
5. Having discussed several cases of deliveries of inferior goods, the firm decided to refuse to collaborate with that company.
6. They were sure he wouldn’t like the idea of starting to export their goods.
IV. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на перевод герундия и герундиальных оборотов.
1. The problem is the employees’ receiving payments regularly.
2. Our having delivered the equipment helped the firm to start the production.
3. They couldn’t help knowing that the price would be so high.
4. We knew of their having delivered the goods in time.
5. I don’t like the idea of having contacts with this firm.
6. The company’s aim is winning a larger market share.
V. Поставьте следующие предложения в косвенную речь, обращая внимание на правило согласования времен, переведите предложения.
1. He said, “The price does not include the cost of packing.”
2. The director said to him, “You must charter a steamer of 8,000 tons.”
3. He said, “The buyers agree to accept the cargo on condition that it is not shipped before the 12th December.”
4. She said to me,” The buyers refused to accept the cargo.”
5. The manager said, “The suppliers will insist on their terms of payment in the contract.”
6. I said to him,” We shall have to pay overtime if the vessel is discharged at night time.”
VI. Раскройте скобки и поставьте глаголы в требуемую для 1-го типа придаточных условных предложений форму. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Unless you can deliver the machines by the 15th of September, we (to be compelled) to cancel the order.
2. If the goods (to be paid) next week, we will not accept them.
3. If the rate of freight (to rise), the sellers will have the right to increase the price of the goods.
4. We’ll sign the contract if they (to change) the provisions of the contract.
5. They will be very sorry if he (not to call) on them tonight.
6. If the cargo are loaded quickly, we (to receive) them in time.
VII. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на придаточные предложения условия.
1. If they called at the office yesterday, they would find me there.
2. If I were in his place, I would refuse.
3. If the letter of credit was opened in time, the goods would be shipped by that time.
4. If the machinery were to be dispatched from the factory to the port of loading earlier, we would miss the steamer and would have to wait for the next one.
5. The manager promises that they will place the order with the firm.
6. I will visit the exhibition if I am not busy.
VIII. Определите функции глаголов should и would в предложении, переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. You should study the problem thoroughly.
2. If I knew that my friend was ill, I would go to see him.
3. The managers said that a new business plan would take much time.
4. Are you hungry? Would you like to have a cup of tea or coffee with sandwiches?
5. When I was a child, I would sit for hours at the bank of the river in the evenings.
6. She promised that she would discuss this problem with her boss.
IX. Прочитайте и письменно переведите весь текст.
Today small businesses are the heart of the market economy.
People become owners and operators of small business firms in one of three ways: start a new firm, buy a franchise, buy or inherit an existing firm. They have been established to manufacture and distribute goods, to sell them at retail, and, of course, to provide all kinds of needed services.
The existence of a strong, healthy small business community has always been recognized as the best way to reserve competition, prevent monopolistic control of any industries, and thus assure the population of the benefits of competition through better prices and quality products.
A small business is one which possesses at least two of the following four characteristics:
1) management of the firm is independent. Usually the managers are also the owners;
2) capital is supplied and the ownership is held by an individual or a small group;
3) the area of operation is mainly local, with the workers and owners living in one home community. However, the markets need not be local;
4) the relative size of the firm within its industry must be small when compared with the biggest units in its field.
Most scholars believe that the fourth characteristic, relative size, is the most important.
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.