CHAPTER 1. THEORETICAL BASIS OF PAYMENT 5
1.1 Wages and its basic theories 5
1.2 Definition and types of remuneration 7
CHAPTER 2 METHODS OF INCREASING INTEREST IN THE RESULTS OF WORK 13
2.1 Financial incentives as the most important form of motivation 13
2.2 Systems and forms of remuneration in domestic and foreign practice 16
APPENDIX 1: Classification of systems of wages, depending on the method of expression of the relationship between labor standards, wage standards and working time costs 28
1. Alaverdi, AR Human Resource Management: / Tutorial. / AR Alaverdi, EO Kuroedov, OV Nesterov. - M .: Synergy, 2013. - 192s.
2. Bazarov TY Personnel Management. / T.Yu.Bazarov Workshop. - M .: Unity-Dana, 2012. - 239s.
3. Vesnin VR Human Resource Management. Theory and practice. / VR Vesnin. / Tutorial. - M .: Prospect, 2015. - 688s.
4. Vetluzhsky, EN Global trends in the improvement of the wage system. / EN Vetluzhsky // Motivation and remuneration. - 2013. - № 3. - S. 170-173.
5. Voropaeva, YS The modern system of views on the practical application of theories of motivation / YS Voropaeva. // Region: system, economy, management. - 2012. - № 2. - S. 18-23.
6. Egorshin, AP Fundamentals of the labor organization. Textbook. / AP Egorshin. - M .: INFRA-M, 20124 - 384s.
7. Zelenková, IS Material stimulation of work of the worker. / IS Zelenková // Economics, Sociology and Law. - 2014. - № 3. - S. 37-40.
8. Kibanov, AJ Personnel Management. Theory and practice. Motivation and stimulation of labor activity: a tutorial. / AND I. Kibanov. - M .: Prospect, 2016. - 356s.
9. Kibanov, AJ Economics and sociology of labor: / tutorial. / AND I. Kibanov - M .: INFRA-M, 2014. - 584s.
10. Kirillova, OG Modern approaches to wage improvement in market conditions. / OG Kirillov, TI Petrova // Society: politics, economics, law. - 2014. - № 2. - S. 78-80.
11. Leonidova, GV The labor potential of Russia - a problem saving / GV Leonidov AM Panov, AV Popov // Problems of development of the territory. - 2013.- № 4 (66). - S. 49-57.