Unlocking the phone ZTE Blade A3 (T220) is carried out by IMEI with the help of a unique NCK code received specifically for your phone.
AUTOMATIC CODE RECEIVING SERVICE. SERVER OPERATES 24/7. TERM OF RECEIVING THE CODE: TORQUE
Unlocking ZTE Blade A3 (T220)
1. To order the unlock code from you, you will need to find the IMEI number of the first slot of your device. IMEI phone can be viewed on the label under the battery or by entering on the phone a combination: * # 06 #.
2. Pay for the goods (if you make payment through an external payment system and after the payment you have a button "Back to the seller´s website" - do not forget to press it), after completing the payment carefully enter the appeared IMEI form.
3. After sending the data you entered - the unlock code will be displayed in the paid products column (if after payment of the goods you did not see or accidentally missed the form for specifying IMEI - follow the link in the letter from oplata.info, which you receive immediately after payment).
4. Insert the SIM card of another operator into the FIRST slot of the phone, the screen will ask "Network PIN Unlock for SIM". Enter the received unlock code in the window that appears (the entered code unlocks both phone slots, ie after its input it will be possible to use any SIM, both in the first and second slot).
5. If you entered the code without errors, ZTE Blade A3 (T220) will immediately register in the network of the operator whose SIM card you have installed.
6. A big request to leave a response to the purchased product.
Please note! Regardless of which slot you want to unlock, in the registration form you need to specify imei FIRST slot of your device, the received code can be used for both the first and second slot.
****** WARNING ******
Before making a purchase it is highly recommended to check, ask for the ZTE Blade A3 (T220) unlock code when it has a SIM card from another operator.
When making a purchase, you agree that the model of your ZTE Blade A3 (T220), as well as attempts to enter the code, are not used up.
If after the purchase of the code it turns out that attempts to enter the unlock code are NOT REMAINING, the funds are not refundable.
If you have any problems, write to the mail (E-mail), Skype or ICQ.
My contacts you can find on this page http://www.plati.com/seller/sergey-ru88/411005, there you will find all my products