Alcatel Onetouch Pop C5 OT 5036D
Unlocking these models is carried out by IMEI. Your phone must ask for "Enter the network lock code" and to have the presence of attempts (the default in these models are only 10). For a successful result phone must have a one attempt.
Unlock code is unique for each phone.
To make an order you need:
1. IMEI (15 digit unique telephone number) is located under the battery on the phone box, or request from the keypad to dial the combination * # 06 #
2. ID provider (usually in the form 5036D - 2BMSRU1 or 5036D - 2CMSRU1 or 5036D 2AMSRU1)
3. Purchase Order NCK code (payment options provided in the list in the upper right corner)
1. Insert a SIM card from another operator (prompted "Enter the network lock code")
2. Enter the confirmation of our unique 10 digit NCK unlock code for your phone. There is an alternative way of entering the unlock code via the engineering menu: * # * # 3646633 # * # * - Simme Lock - Network Settings (Network Personalization) - Unlock (Unlock) - Enter the code (Input Password).
3. After entering your phone will receive all the SIM card of any other operators in the world.
1. Your phone must ask for "Enter the network lock code" and to have the presence of attempts.
2. Funds for the received codes are not returned.
3. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask their operator.
4. The term of processing your orders from 5 minutes to 24 hours.
5. correctly identify your IMEI and forms of communication with you.
6. post reviews.
7. By purchasing, you agree to the terms of service and familiar with them.