Windows: 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit
Interface: Russian / English
Category: Anti-virus scanners
Size: 19.5 MB
UnHackMe - the most effective killer of any malicious programs. The program allows you to identify and remove all types of malware, as well as instantly monitors malicious code on the system.
UnHackMe was originally created as an anti-rootkit program, but now removes all types of malware, such as redirecting Google Search, a program to hide malware traces, Trojans, "backdoors", viruses, worms, adware, spyware, keyloggers spyware and unwanted programs.
Key features UnHackMe
• Check your system for potentially unwanted programs. If they are discovered, they are removed a standard uninstaller.
• Searches for unwanted search settings in your browser. Often, instead of the standard Yandex, Google, Bing, Mail.ru built completely "left" search engines, which are normally displayed on its website the results of the issuance of Google or Yandex. At the same time there is a lot of advertising, or, even worse, the search results lead to malicious sites. UnHackMe divides all the elements found in the following categories: malicious, suspicious, unknown and good. Latest tagged green check mark is well-known safety parameters. And here under suspicious or unknown can sometimes hide unrecognized malicious elements. They too should be removed. Often this is a reference to the domains disguised known search engines, for example, Yamdex, Yanbex, Googie, as well as simply something like livewebsearch.
• Checks browser extension. They inserted a third-party advertisements on sites, inhibit browsing.
• Check for the presence of unauthorized software startup.
• Performs system scan for malicious services.
• Checks unwanted files - garba