“Did you say our meeting was on Tuesday or Thursday?”
“I was sure my car was parked on Level Three.”
“Here comes the woman I met yesterday, and I haven’t a clue as
to her name.”
Do these statements sound familiar? Are you wondering if this is
the book for you? Take the quick quiz that follows.
1. Have you been turned down for a promotion or a raise you de-
served because you weren’t as “quick on the draw” as your competi-
2. Is it more difficult lately to quote prices, style numbers, interest
rates, and premiums?
3. Are there more occasions now when someone addresses you by
name and you can’t recall his or hers?
4. Is it harder to complete all your daily errands and keep every
one of your business appointments without error?
5. Are you more dependent on notes when making a speech or
6. Do you waste time searching for misplaced files, keys, letters,
memos, and eyeglasses?
If you came up with one or more “yes” responses, chances are you
are not using your potential memory power. This, in turn, blocks the
full measure of success and financial fulfillment you want and deserve
- at home and on the job.