QUESTIONS TO STATE interdisciplinary EC-REPLACEMENT
SECTION 1. Theoretical bases of management
(Control theory. The theory of the organization Develop management solution-tion in public administration)
1. Control system. System situational approach to management.
2. The functions of the control, management practices, their relationships and the role of the control system.
3. Innovation Management. The essence, principles, methods and institutional forms of innovation.
4. Strategic management: the concept, the main approaches, types, types of strategies.
5. The concept and performance indicators of the sovereign-stvennoj and local authorities.
6. Manager: concept, types, requirements. Management Styles.
7. The concept and basic functions of personnel management.
8. Mission and goals of the organization. Requirements for purpose.
9. The external and internal environment of the organization. Management technology assessment environment (PEST-analysis, SWOT- and SNW-analysis).
10. The concept, elements and types of organizational structures.
11. Communication in management.
12. The concept, types and characteristics of solutions in the field of public administration-ment.
Section 2. State and Municipal Service
13. The concept and the system of public service of the Russian Federation
14. The legal status of a civil servant: the concept and content. The responsibility of the state civil and municipal
employees of the Russian Federation: concept, types of problems.
16.Gosudarstvennaya civil position: concept, classification, spo-Soba replacement.
17. Passage of the Civil Service of the Russian Federation-tion.
18. The state and public control over the citizens of the state-tion Service of the Russian Federation.
19. The main trends and problems of reforming the civil service of the Russian Federation.
20. Conditions and procedure for dispute resolution in the civil service of the Russian Federation.
21. The basic concept of the bureaucracy. Bureaucracy and red tape in the public service.
22. Requirements for the official conduct of civil and municipal employees of the Russian Federation.
23. Corruption in the Civil Service of the Russian Federation: Causes and limitations.
24. The concept of municipal service. Legal regulation of municipal-term service in the Russian Federation.
25. Municipal office, concept, types, methods of substitution.