THEORY OF TEST QUESTIONS 105.
Question 1: What is the organization?
1. Balancing resources in the process of obtaining the product.
2. The interaction of its members on the transformation of the resources into the desired product.
3. The distribution of the resources.
4. Support for the operation units to achieve the objective.
5. Development of the control action.
Question 2. What is the role of management in the organization?
1. The mobilization of resources and ensuring the balance of the organization.
2. In determining the objectives of the organization.
3. In the planning of the organization.
4. The provision of recruitment.
5. There is no right answer.
Question 3. What are the components of the organization.
1. Objectives of the relationship, a product of the organization.
2. The structure, goals, relationships.
3. Culture, the internal environment.
4. People, goals, management.
5. Management, partnership structure.
Question 4: What is the essence of emergent properties of complex systems?
1. Dependence of the structure of the system from its goal.
2. The organization's objectives coincide with the objectives of its divisions.
3. irreducibility properties of the whole properties of individual elements.
4. The consistency of private and common tasks.
5. The pooling of resources of small systems.
Question 5. Determine the logical link of the production process.
1. The task is goal is the product.
2. The goal is task is motive.
3. The task is Motiv- product.
4. problema motiv- decision.
5. decision- receive resursov- product.
Task number 2.
Question 1. What is expressed in the internal processes of the organization?
1. 1.Funktsionirovanie and development.
2. The device, update.
3. Development of motivation.
4. Promote, restore.
5. Reaching the equilibrium.
Question 2. What could be the development of the organization?
1. stages, independent.
2. The external, internal, combined.
3. Progressive neutral, regressive.
4. serial, parallel.
5. vertically, horizontally.
Question 3. How many kinds of internal organizational processes you know?
Question 4: What do you mean by development organization?
1. Formation of the organizational structures, the improvement of intra-
processes, regulation of functions of subdivisions and employees.
2. The adaptation to changing conditions.
3. Permanent regulation functions of the elements of the organization.
4. Change the organization's goals and its objectives.
5. Orientation of the final product.
Question 5. What forms of organization do you know?
Task number 3.
Question 1. What is meant by organizational rationalization?
1. Improving the organizational relationships.
2. The transformation of the structure.
3. Adaptation to the conditions of the situation.
4. Allocation of structural links.
5. Supplement structures.
Question 2. What objective factors related to the reorganization?
1. Style inertia organization.
2. The ability to respond to changing conditions.
3. Availability of material and human resources.
4. Availability of information resources.
5. All of the above 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Question 3. What is a fundamental restructuring subjective factors?
1. The level of leadership.
2. The rotation of personnel.
4. Flexibility of management.
5. Determination and timeliness.
Question 4. What do organizational design and rationalization?
1. Control system.
2. Object Management.
3. Institutional relations and communication.
4. The internal environment.
5. The conditions of occurrence.
Question 5. How many main directions of organizational development?