A little bit about what the book will be discussed. As birthplace of the Russian Land? How they lived and what they believed our ancestors? Usually recall in this connection the words of the first Russian chronicler of the Christian time of Nestor, who started the chronicle: “Behold vremennyh Tale(past) years, from there went to the Russian Land, who in Kiev began the first of knyazhichi, and where Russian Land was there...” Referring to such sources, we condemn ourselves to advance the study of Russian history at best — since the founding of Kiev. And thus we see that the pre-Christian history and faith monks chroniclers described briefly and very unwillingly. But are there other, actually more reliable and truthful sources.
Christianity was brought to Rus Princess Olga, who was baptized in Byzantium, and the decision to make it the main religion in Russia, was adopted by Prince Vladimir the Red Sun, whose nickname came from the fact that Prince so badly abused hops, Colico it was opahle and red as the sun)) ) Prince Sviatoslav spoke about the Christian faith: "this Faith is foolishness". He himself was a pagan. Before the adoption of this void of understanding the faith were all heathens...
So what in the book will be discussed and what topics
• Orthodoxy is not Christianity. As there was historical myths.
• What is "Prav, Yav, NAV"?
• The substitution of the name "pravoveriye" not "Orthodoxy"
• Education of the ROC
• Substitution and falsifikatsiya in Wikipedia.
• The identity of the Russian and Indian Vedism. A substitution of concepts.
• Sobiralsya Cryptography on Russian and modern Christian icons.
• The old Faith and the Christianity in Russia.
• The Old Faith Of Russia Is Orthodoxy. Or why we came to the Christian God?
• Christianity is a branch of Judaism!
• Old Slavic Faith
• The militancy of the Russian people.
• The geographical factor in the formation of the Russian national character.
• The religious factor in the Russian character.
• Historical factor, answering all the questions.
• Russian culture and tradition, has always belonged to military people!
• Songs.Tales.Game.Dancing.Fights and fisticuffs.Clothing.The carrying of weapons.the custom of carrying weapons.
• Words of foreigners on the Russian people besspornymi messages about the Slavs as a separate ethnic group.
• Militancy as the character of our people.
• The idea of the chosen people, the Russian people. The emergence of the idea And its consequences.
• About modern Russian national idea and its consequences.
• Moscow – the third Rome.
• Their chosen-ness with power.
• The baptism of Rus ´ and the reasons for the weakening of the Old Faith.
• General information about the Rus ´ of the 9th century.
• On Vladimir.
• Reform the pagan Vladimir.
• The reasons for accepting Christianity, Chronicles.
• About the baptism. As it took place.
• Ways of establishing the Christian faith.
• Causes of the weakening of the Old Faith in Russia.
• About the concept of "Old Faith" and other suitable words.
• The names of gods, people and the naming.
• Harm to the Christian worldview and Harmful ideas of Christianity.
• So Christians see ordinary people.
• About the ritual of "Raskladyvanija" and causes.
• Findings. Supplement.Afterword.
• The Vedas of the ancient Slavs.
• The connection of the Slavs with nature.
no matter what it´s a small part of what is told in the book, the book itself is very profound to think about.
the book contains authoritative references to historical annals and Chronicles.