1 The essence and main tasks of accounting
2 Through the task
The task is represented in the form of a cross-cutting task for example conventional organization - LLC "Dawn." The solution proposed by the task provides an registration key business transactions, their grouping and summarizing the accounts and the balance sheet.
In order to simplify the job is not considered a number of specific accounting operations and make some assumptions. All amounts in conventional and shown in the tenth embodiment. Features of accounting of individual operations and the methods used are disclosed in the accounting policies of "Breaking Dawn." The necessary requisites to complete the task given to the legal characterization of the enterprise.
Organizational and legal characteristics of the enterprise
Full name Limited Liability Company "Dawn". The main activity is production and sale of consumer goods. Company's authorized capital is 1,800 thousand. Rub. and is distributed as follows: ......
Detail of the accounting policies of "Breaking Dawn"
1. Depreciation of fixed assets and intangible assets straight-line method based on their historical cost and useful life.
2. The cost of repair of fixed assets are included in the production costs of the accounting period in which they are implemented. The repair fund is not formed.
1. Using the data on balances in the accounts of "Dawn" on 30.06.2010. you must open accounts synthetic accounting, reflecting the balance of the accounts, make balance sheet as at 30.06.2010.
2. Using data on business operations of the reporting period to open and fill out a log of business transactions, make the correspondence of accounts.
3. Flip the business transactions in the accounts. Calculate the results on the turnover and output balances on 31.07.2010g. for each account.
4. Create trial balance on the accounts of synthetic accounting in the reporting period to verify the accounts reflect economic transactions.
5. Create a balance sheet of "Dawn" on 31.07.2010g. According to the back sheet, prepared in accordance with the accounts of synthetic accounting.