Lesson number one.
Question number 1.
The disadvantage of the hierarchical model of public sector management is:
1) the monopoly of state property;
2) factor of economies of scale;
3) the reduction of transaction costs.
Question number 2.
Which of the following can be attributed to the failures of the market?
1) production of public goods;
2) information asymmetry;
3) The effective competition.
Question number 3.
When the government had adopted a program of privatization of state and municipal property?
1) in the 90-ies of the twentieth century;
2) in the 80-ies. The twentieth century;
3) in the 70-ies. Twentieth century.
Question number 4.
The transformation of state and municipal property in private - is:
3) state enterprise.
Question number 5.
State-owned enterprise can be formed:
1) non-profit organization;
2) the budget authority;
3) unitary enterprise.
Question number 6.
The modern structure of property rights in Russia is characterized by a dominant position:
1) state ownership;
2) municipal property;
3) private property.
Question number 7.
Market failures - is:
1) efficient allocation of resources, characterized by the fact that no one can improve their situation without someone's status has not worsened;
2) a situation in which free market forces does not ensure efficient use of resources;
3) optimum of Pareto.
Question number 8.
Non-profit organizations are divided into:
1) public and private;
2) and state-owned unitary;
3) public and private.
Question number 9.
"Legal monopoly" - is:
1) a natural monopoly;