History of World Culture
) the Torah, the Talmud.
0. In what ancient Eastern state was strong belief in zoomorphic creatures?
11. What part of Eastern culture symbolizes a snake bit his tail?
b) an eternity;
d) existence of the world.
12. What is the Rubaiyat?
a) collection of songs;
b) size of the verse;
c) the temple;
13. How to translate the word "Egypt"?
a) black earth;
b) red earth;
c) who lives at the expense of the Nile;
d) the children of the sun.
14. Who makes a covenant with God on behalf of the Jewish people?
c) I. Christ;
15. To what ancient oriental culture of professional actors first appear?
a) in China;
b) in Babylon;
c) in Egypt;
g) in India.
16. represents the figure of the Sphinx?
b) the guardian of the tomb;
c) guards exit (entrance) in the world of the dead;
d) "Life is short."
17. Within the framework of a common culture was the thesis of "earthly dwelling - it´s just a hotel, but the real concern requires the tomb?"
a) in Chinese;
c) in the Greco-Roman;
d) in Egypt.
18. Perception of the history of Judaism:
a) as a process guided by God;
b) as a process of movement towards God;
c) the process of degradation of man;
d) the process of the struggle of the Jewish people with the Gentiles.
19. As for the Egyptian canon of fine should represent the human figure?
a) in the profile;
b) from the front;
c) head in profile, the body from the front;
d) the body in profile, his head in front.
20. What is the rate of Xiao?
a) Rules of subordination;
b) the rules of the ritual;
c) the rules of humanity;
g) rules of love for animals.
21. What is the role of the medieval Western European culture plays a carnival?
a) agricultural, magical rite;
c) the method of dialogue subcultures;
d) a demonstration of power.
22. Who is the author of "Decameron"?
23. What famous Gutenberg?
a) the invention of paper;
b) the invention of the printing press;
c) the grounds of the Sorbonne;
d) the invention of gunpowder.
24. What is an indulgence?
a) total or partial circumcision;
b) the transition from the secular to the spiritual dignity;
c) the vow of chastity;
25. Who is the author of "The Divine Comedy"?
26. Which subculture divided culture of medieval Europe?
27. What are the social roles attracted ambitious person within medieval culture?