Question 1. What is the public prosecutor´s supervision?
1. The activities of the prosecutor´s office;
2. The kind of control;
3. The specific type of self-government activities;
4. oversight function;
Question 2. On behalf of whom the activities of the prosecution?
1. The name of the state;
2. The General Prosecutor´s Office;
3. The President of the Russian Federation;
4. The Council of Federation of the Russian Federation;
5. The State Duma.
Question 3. What determines the independence of the prosecutor´s supervision as a form of state activity?
1. The Constitution of the Russian Federation;
2. The Law on the Prosecutor´s Office;
3. Criminal procedure law;
4. The content of the activity;
5. The federal laws.
Question 4: What is the content of the activity of prosecutor´s supervision?
1. the control function;
2. to verify the accuracy of the laws;
3. The function of supervision;
4. in the interpretation of laws;
5 in the control.
Question 5. What is the specificity of the public prosecutor´s supervision as a form of state activity?
5. it does not apply to the activities of one of the three branches of government, with signs of each of them.
Question 1: How important is the prosecutor´s office in the state system of the Russian Federation?
Question 2. how many branches of government have a functional relationship prosecution authorities?
3. to three;
4. to four;
Question 3. What is the position of the prosecutor´s office in the state system allows you to balance the branches of government and to ensure their optimal functioning?
1. The specific;
Question 4. How many pieces divided prosecutorial oversight on the content and structure as an academic discipline?
Question 5. What part of the prosecutor´s supervision as a discipline in content and structure.
1. The main and final;
2. The introductory and basic;
3. theoretical and practical;
4. The general and special;
5. Scientific and applied.
Question 1: What are the dates for the adoption of the Law "On operative-search activity."
Question 2. How often the prosecutor is obliged to check compliance with the requirements of the Law on admission, registration and permit applications and reports of crimes and reports of disappearances of citizens?
1. every six months;
3. once every 3 months;
4. at least once a month;
Question 3. What is the resolution of the prosecutor to perform certain actions of the investigation?
1. The sanction;
Question 4: What is the application of Article 96 of the Criminal Procedure Code?
1. verification of the legality;
2. The effect of the inquiry;
3. The prosecutor´s sanction for the arrest;
4. The execution of the sentence;
5. The decision of the investigator.
Question 5. How long should be completed preliminary investigation?
1. In the two months;
2. The half-year;
3 for a month;
4 for four weeks;
5. within three.
Question 1. In what time frame should be completed and handed over to the investigator for the inquiry in which the production of investigation necessary?
1. within a week;
2 for a month;
3. Within ten days;
4 for two months;
5 within two weeks.
Question 2. What are the maximum term of detention during the investigation of crimes.
2. two months;
3. three months;
4. The four weeks;
5. two weeks.