Question 1. Which of economists considered the founder of traditional institutionalism?
1. Ronald Coase;
3. D. North;
4. O. Ulyamson;
5. D. Kommans.
Question 2. Does the definition of the subject choice answers Institutional Economics?
1. The objective of the system of economic relations between classes of people that are emerging in the process of production, distribution, exchange and consumption of goods;
2. the search for effective forms of organization of social economy, the science of wealth;
3. examine the economic behavior through the prism of stereotypes of social agents;
4. the rational behavior of economic agents in the process of production, distribution and consumption of wealth in a world of limited resources;
5. Definitely not.
Question 3. What is the main reason for the evolution of social institutions?
1. The development of production;
2. social progress;
3. Evolution of democracy;
4. positive transaction costs;
5. The negative transaction costs.
Question 4: What are the main categories of the "old" institutionalism?
2. The transaction costs;
3. The marginal utility;
4. The production factors;
5. marginal productivity.
Question 5. What are the main differences between modern "old" and "new" institutionalism?
1. The use of the category of "transaction costs" on a par with the category of "institution" for economic analysis;
2. Consideration of the society as a whole;
3. defining the role of institutions and their impact on society;
4. The main provisions formed in the works of American institutionalists;
5. The primary role of financial capital in the economic progress.
Question 6. What are some causes of the institutions?
1. Low transaction costs;
2. The high transaction costs;
3. The low production costs;
4. high transformation costs;
5. The marginal cost.
Question 7: What is not part of the institution?
1. The formal rules;
2. informal norms;
4. The system of punishment;
5. The formal rules.
Question 8. What determines the greater stability of informal norms?
1. The duration of their evolution;
2. The establishment of an artificial "from above";
Question 9. What applies to the formal rules?
Question 10. What are the transaction costs?
Question 11. What are the costs do not relate to transaction costs?
Question 12. What are the costs related to transaction costs?
Question 13. What is meant by the cost of production in the microeconomic analysis?
Question 14. Which of the following equalities is a prerequisite for the optimization of production costs?
Question 15. In which case, the Coase theorem stops working?
Question 16. What conclusions follow from the Coase Theorem?
Question 17. What is the economic meaning of "specification of property rights"?
Question 18. In accordance with the theory of property rights, if the neighbor on dacha planted fast-growing poplar shade plot of land on which you grow strawberries, what will you do?
Question 19. What is not considered a theory of property rights?
Question 20. What determines the borders of the state as part of the institutional approach?
Question 21. What is the cause of the state in the framework of non-institutional theory?
Question 22. What does not belong to the functions of the state institutions with the market system?
Question 23. What is the role of the state in solving the problem of "for whom to produce?"
Question 24. The state as a subject of a market economy determines?
Question 25. In which case the contract is not perfect?
Question 26. Incomplete contract it?
Question 27. What is a contract of employment?