Question 1. What is the object of innovation management?
1. groups of workers;
2. innovative processes in all their diversity, implemented in all spheres of national
3. financial flows of enterprises;
5. the indicators of production efficiency.
Question 2. Specify the aspects of innovation management.
1. the art and science of innovation management;
2. activity and the process of managerial decision-making in innovation;
3. the unit of innovation management;
4. all of the above are correct answers;
5. are correct 1 and 2 responses.
Question 3. What stages of development characteristic of innovation management?
1. the factorial approach and functional concept;
2. system approach;
3. factor and systemic approaches;
4. functional concept and a systematic approach;
5. factor, systemic, situational and functional approaches concept;
Question 4. Name the component factors of scientific and technical potential of the innovation process.
1. material-technical base, scientific staff,
2. information funds;
3. scientific staff;
4. scientific equipment;
5. all of the above.
Question 5. What determines the vertical division of labor managers?
1. from the industry sector;
2. from legal forms of organization of innovative process;
3. from the scope of innovation, through innovation and industry
4. from the hierarchical structure of the innovation process;
5. functions of innovation management.
Question 1. What are the hierarchical levels of management, you can divide the innovation process?
1. the highest, average;
2. the first level;
3. higher and third level;
4. upper, middle and lower;
5. are correct 1 and 2 responses.
Question 2. What is the main target of innovation management?
1. selection and placement;
2. ensuring effective use of the potential of the innovation process;
4. building an organizational structure;
5. the formulation of the innovation strategy.
Question 1. What factors characterize the financial stability of the enterprise?
1. financial dependence, maneuverability;
2. patterns of long term investments;
3. the ratio of own and borrowed funds;
4. autonomy, long-term borrowing;
5. all answers are correct.
Question 2. What are the General indicators characterize the degree of prosperity of the enterprise activity?
1. profit, product profitability, capital investment, payback period own
2. profitability, payback period of capital, profit;
3. profit, profitability of production, fixed capital, principal activities period
the return on equity;
4. product profitability, capital, principal activities;
5. the payback period for capital stock, equity capital; the profitability of the product.
Question 3. What are the most typical failures of strategic planning?
1. unrealistic targets;
2. incorrectly selected the planning horizon;
3. the incorrect estimation of resources;
4. unrealistic targets, it resources, the lack of commitment of the steering
composition, will and ability to implement the strategy;
5. lack of financial resources, incorrectly selected period of strategy development.
Question 4. The main tasks of controlling.
2. to arrange, regulate;
3. to manage;
4. to plan, regulate;
5. to plan, regulate, help to achieve the goal.
Question 5. What are the main styles are manifested in the resolution of conflicts in innovation activities?
1. competitive style;
2. disengagement style and compromise;
3. the style of the fixtures and cooperation;
4. are correct 2 and 3 responses;
5. all the answers are correct.