Если не нашли готовую, требуемую Вам работу по английскому языку, пишите в сообщения. Выполню качественно и по демпинговой стоимости.
1. Read the text
2. Learn the unknown words.
3. Ask and answer the questions.
4. Single out (выделить) the basic problem contained in the text and discuss it
Choosing a manager is a decisive step in determining the successful functioning of a business organisation. Among the requirements which a manager is supposed to meet is a good knowledge of modem information and computing system, new types of equipment and advanced technologies. The second major requirement lies in the field of human relations. It is a well-known fact that management is of social nature. Indeed, it is carried out through people. Therefore, it’s absolutely necessary that a manager should get along well with people, both his superiors and subordinates. He must try to create a working atmosphere and, applying effective methods of management make his subordinates realize his plans and intentions, and work to the best of their abilities in order to achieve, in the final analysis, the organisational goals. In addition, as regards young employees working under him the manager should not only direct them, but also educate them, exercising a continuous supervision over their professional activities within the framework of the organisation. The application by the manager of the appropriate principles of management is sure to have a considerable impact on the relationships between the manager and his subordinates.
to determine - определять
to meet requirements - отвечать требованиям
to be of social nature - носить общественный характер
to get along well with - ладить, иметь хорошие отношения с
to сапу out activities - осуществлять деятельность
superiors and subordinates - начальники и подчиненные
to have a good knowledge of - хорошо знать что-то
to have a great impact on - оказывать большое влияние(воздействие) на
to create an atmosphere of - создавать обстановку
to apply advanced methods - применять передовые методы
to the best of one’s ability - в наилучшей степени, наилучшим способом
to achieve a goal - достичь цели
to exercise supervision over - осуществлять контроль над
to lie in the field of - лежать в области
in addition - кроме того
as regards - что касается
to try - пытаться
to choose - выбирать
appropriate - надлежащий
1. Is choosing a manager a decisive step in the business life of a company?
2. What are the main requirements a manager should meet?
3. Should a manager be competent in the field of human relations? Why?
4. Why is management of social nature? Whom is it carried out through?
5. Should a manager get along well with people? Only with his subordinates?
6. What kind of atmosphere should a manager try to create?
7. What methods must he apply in managing people?
8. Must he try to make his subordinates realize his plans and intentions?
9. Should a manager try to make his subordinates work to the best of their abilities?
10. Should a manager only direct his subordinates?
11. Should a manager exercise a continuous supervision over the professional activities of his subordinates? Why?