In order to study the relationship between the average cost of OPF and gross output grouping plants produce an average annual cost of OPF to form 4 groups with equal intervals.
For each group, and aggregate plants count:
1. The number of plants.
2. The average annual cost of OPF.
3. The value of gross output - total and an average of 1 plant
4. The amount of the gross output of 1 ruble of basic production assets (return on assets).
The results present in table form. Draw conclusions
2. Calculate the amount of time per unit of production by an average of 2 plants in each period. To justify the use of formulas to calculate the average set parameters. Draw conclusions.
To characterize the dynamics of the average time spent on the production of a unit of production for each plant and the two plants together.
3. On the basis of these data, calculate:
The average output of production per employee.
The mean square deviation (dispersion) and the standard deviation.
Coefficient of variation.
With probability sampling error limit 0.954 average and possible limits within which production is expected to average annual production employees trust canteens.
With probability sampling error limit 0.954 shares and the share of border workers Trust canteens, the annual output of which is from 14 to 20 thousand. Rub.
4. To analyze the dynamics of the production of color TV sets, calculate:
1. The absolute increase (or decrease), the growth rate and growth (or decline) over the years and by 1980
These figures present in the table.
2. The average annual production of television sets.
3. Average annual growth rate and the growth of production of TV sets.
Plot the dynamics of production of TVs in the USSR for 1980 - 1985 years.
6Na Based on available data, calculate:
1. Plant number 1 (for two types of products together):
a) general index of production costs.
b) general index of the cost of production.
c) the total volume index of production. Determine the change in the reporting period of the cost of production and spread of factors (due to changes in the cost and volume of product produced).
Show the link between the calculation of indices.
2. For the two plants together (product VP-40):
a) index of the cost of variable composition.
b) The price index of constant composition.
c) the impact of changes in the structure of the index of production of the dynamics of the average cost.
Explain the difference between the value of the index variable and constant composition.