Strategic Management test of 15 questions.
№1. Is the assertion that strategic management incorporates elements of all previous systems management - budgeting, long-term and strategic planning?
№2. Strategic decisions are characterized by the fact that they
1) conservative in nature;
2) inert in nature;
2) Innovative nature.
№3. What is a lack of strategic management?
1) shows what position the organization will hold in the market and in the basis of what an organizational culture, which go into business groups;
2) does not provide an accurate and detailed picture of the future;
3) provides only qualitative position to the state in which the organization must be in the future.
№4. Specify all correct answers. By components of the environment include
2) The macro-environment;
№5. Which of the five stages of situational analysis SWOT-analysis takes place?
1) on the 2nd;
2) for 4 minutes;
3) on the 5th;
4) on the 1st;
5) on the 3rd.
№6. Which of the following classifications are used in the classification is based policies? Specify all correct answers.
1) the relative strength of the industry position of the organization;
2) the degree of aggressive behavior in the organization of the competition;
3) the step lifecycle industry.
№7. HR strategy relates
1) to the basic strategy;
2) corporate strategies;
3) to the sectoral strategies;
4) functional strategies.
№8. Functional benchmarking - a
1) the study of products, services and work processes of companies that are direct competitors of the firm;
2) demand an independent panel members;
3) preparation of development scenarios;
4) study of products, services, processes of organizations that are not direct competitors.
№9. What is the basis ambitious approach?
1) to search for answers to the questions of where and how to compete;
2) on the competitive position of the company;
3) internal, external competencies, dynamic capabilities;
4) on the assessment of market growth.
№10. SWOT - Analysis - is
1) grouping of environmental factors on the four kinds of political, economic, socio-cultural, technical and technological;
2) value analysis;
3) The method of extrapolation of trends
4) analysis of the opportunities, threats of the external environment, the strengths and weaknesses of the organization.
№11. What are the basic elements make up the strategic management? Specify all correct answers.
1) implementation of the strategy;
2) strategic control and regulation;
3) formation of the goals and objectives of the enterprise.
№12. What are the constituent elements of the strategic planning process? Specify all correct answers.
1) preparation of a strategic plan;
2) an analysis of types of strategies;
3) formation of the goals and objectives of the enterprise;
4) analysis and evaluation of internal and external environment;
5) determination of the mission of the enterprise.
№13. In a section of the strategic plan of the enterprise are reflected in production output as a whole and by type?
3) human resources;
4) financial resources.
№14. Which element is not included in the optimal composition of the business plan of the investment project
1) a marketing plan;
2) a description of the enterprise in the sector;
3) A summary;
4) the production plan;
5) R & D.
№15. What parameters characterize the efficiency of investment in the investment project? Specify all correct answers.
1) the flow of real money;
2) the effect of financial activities;
3) the profitability of the project;
4) the balance of real money;
5) performance of commercial efficiency