Collection and analysis of statistical data on the newspaper "Hand in Hand".
1. Take the 30 copies of the newspaper "Hand in Hand" and make a statistical table on the topics of your choice:
• apartments (for sale: one, two, etc.);
• renting (houses, cottages, etc.);
• vehicles, garages, etc.
There are signs to take: the price, the total area floor (for the apartments); price, distance from MKAD, plot area (for villas), etc. For the vehicles included in the attributes other than price, year of manufacture and mileage.
2. Run a typological and structural, analytic categories of data collected.
3. Find the group and the overall performance averages.
The following table is recommended to calculate the mathematical expectation (arithmetic mean):
Consider in Table aggregate. Which of them are homogeneous? Pay attention to the following points.
1. Does the units is forming the totality, to the same type?
2. Under the influence of some factors evolved their parameters? (Fill in the appropriate box for yourself).
3. Are these factors are common to all units in the population?
There is evidence of the sale of goods in the shops of the city
Goods Sold in 1995, mln. Rub. Changing the amount of goods sold in 1996 compared to 1995
Wool Blend Fabrics 400 -8
Jerseys 640 20
Need to find:
• obschy volume index of turnover in 1996 compared to 1995 .;
• obschy price index, if it is known that the trade turnover at current prices in 1996 compared with 1995 has not changed.