The results of sample survey of cars offered for sale according to the site free of ads, "Hand in Hand" and Avito presented in Table 1.
Table 1. Results of sample survey for sale Toyota Corolla brand of cars.
1. Units together are the same type - are being carried out on the sites.
2. Parameters were formed on the basis of factors, output, profits.
Since the output is defined as the product of the number of employees and labor productivity. A volume of production directly affects the profit.
3. These factors are common to all units in the population, because each production site people work and do work, produce products that can be characterized by labor productivity.
1. The unit of aggregate figures do not refer to the same type, because patients differ in the types of diseases, as (for example, severe, moderate).
2. These parameters were formed on the basis of the factor "condition of the patient", as the temperature - the most important factor determining the state (eg, inflammation of the lungs of the body temperature is about 37.1 and, respectively, a small deviation from the norm, in sepsis, the body temperature can reach 40-41) . Also, the choice of these parameters affect the factor "type of disease", in this case for the analysis of selected patients with diseases with symptoms as fever.
3. These factors are common to all units. Permanent normal body temperature is observed only in a healthy person, when all systems work smoothly. The slightest indisposition causes a change in this parameter, the body temperature - an important diagnostic method. For example, in patients with cardiovascular disease, the body temperature is lowered, which results in a deviation from the norm.
There are data on sales of goods in the shops of the city:
Sold in 1995, mln. Rub. Changing the amount of goods sold in 1996 compared to 1995
400 Wool Blend Fabrics - 8%
640 Knitwear 20%
Define the individual indices of the physical volume: