State and municipal management Final exam. 50 questions RFEI
2015 Evaluation Excellent
1. Discipline "State and municipal management" interrelated with disciplines such as:
a) all the humanities;
b) the jurisprudence;
c) the political, legal and social sciences.
2. Who is the author of the concept of separation of powers?
b) John. Locke;
3. What is the principle of priority to the federal law over regional?
4. The State - is:
a) the structure, the internal structure of government, its agencies and mechanisms across the vertical top to bottom;
b) a socio-political organization of society, which has public authority, which has its own management structure and functions which are associated with the implementation of authority and interaction at the various spheres and areas of human activity;
c) a system of methods, techniques and means by which the public authorities.
49. The concept of priority use of modern information and communication technologies in the practice of public administration got the name:
a) "electronic government";
b) the "information state"
c) "the communication state.
50. A combination of resources and methods of state administration and the opportunities and risks emanating from the environment - is:
a) administrative management;
b) public management;
c) the democratic management