Trading forex Stalin indicator is a sub-indicator, which determines the exact point on the chart to open the transaction. Points are denoted by blue (buy signal) and red (sell signal) arrows. LED uses a simple and proven way to generate trading signals - the intersection of two "moving average» (Moving Average). Trading on these signals in a trending market is characterized by high efficiency, while at the flat (sideways movement) there is a large number of false alarms.
This trading indicator contains three types of filters to effectively filter out false signals. Those filters include:
1. Filter based on the RSI (Relative Strength Index)
2. Filter traffic confirm
3. Filter sideways signals
• MAMethod - smoothing method "moving averages"
• 0 - SMA
• 1 - EMA
• 2 - SSMA
• 3 - LWMA
• MAShift - shift "moving averages" on the price chart
• Fast - the period of "fast» Moving Average
• Slow - a period of "slow» Moving Average
• RSI - the indicator of the same name during the filtration of signals
• Confirm - confirmation factor
• Flat - rate confirmation break-even status and filter false signals
• SoundAlert - on / off sound
• EmailAlert - enable / disable e-mail signal
The use of trade:
Shopping Stalin indicator is easy to use, it provides a considerable amount of accurate signals the opening of the transaction, however, does not signal its closure. Therefore, its use is most effective in a pair with any reference oscillator, giving a signal output from the transaction.
Download forex indicator for MT4 Stalin