Question 1. What is the interpretation of the sociology of Comte was given?
1. as a rigorous science, which is based on empirical research methods
2. as the fundamental science that studies society as a totality
3. as the science of behavior
Question 2. What Comte believed the main task of sociology?
1. explain the behavior of people
2. find the causes of social conflict
3. explain how and why there is a human society
Question 3. What problems are not related to the study of sociology?
Question 4: What is the peculiarity of sociology, according to the viewpoint M.Hendri?
1. In consideration of the level of abstraction of the subject
2. In the research methodology
3. ideological bias
Question 5. One of the primary methods of gathering information is
Question 6. Name one of the leading representatives of American sociology of the second half of the 20th century
3. T. Parsons
Question 7. The Thinker, which considered identity as a set of social relations?
3. K. Popper
Question 8. Any social system, according to Karl Marx - is
1. The system of sale
2. The system of social relations
3. The system of social distinctions
Question 9. What is studying macrosociology?
2. Small social groups
3. society as a whole
Question 10: Who called the sociology of social physics?
1. J.. Homans
2. E. Hoffman
Question 11. What governs life in any society?
1. social laws
2. religious norms
3. cultural traditions
Question 12. What laws dictate social change?
Question 1. At what point in the life of society, according to Comte, the leading role played by knowledge?
1. on theological
2. on the metaphysical
3. on the positive
Question 2. What are the methods of sociological research identified Comte?
1. observation, experiment, comparison
2. historical, genetic
3. All of the above
Question 3. Which of the scientists viewed society, by analogy with a living organism?
Question 4: What kind of model of society Marx used to describe the processes of social evolution?
Question 5. What is the main task of sociology Weber?
1. define the objectives of social development
2. understand the meaning and value of human actions
3. explain the uneven development of different societies
Question 6: In what form should be submitted to the results of "logical-empirical" research in sociology?
1. in the form of charts
2 in the form of reports
3. in mathematical form
Question 7: Who, or what, according to Struve, can transform society?
1. the class struggle
2. The individual is formed