Course project: Smart House. Feeding the fish in the aquarium
Discipline: Automatic Control Systems
Setting: The study in this course project - electronic automated control systems, measurement and control.
Subject of research - the automated control systems, in this case the control of the precipitation feed tank.
The purpose of writing a course project - development of the concept and design of automatic feeders for aquarium fish.
When writing a course project was necessary to solve the following problems:
1) Define the functions that should have automatic feeder for fish;
2) create a block diagram of an automatic feeder;
3) select the elements of the concept;
4) to develop the design of the trough;
5) to make drawings.
The content of the explanatory note:
Introduction ..... 3
1. Overview of commercially available automatic feeders for aquarium fish ..... 5
2. Development of the block diagram of an automatic feeder for aquarium fish ..... 10
3. Development of the concept of automatic feeders for aquarium fish ..... 15
Conclusion ..... 30
References ..... 32
Scope of work:
* Explanatory note, the number of pages: 32, MS Word
* Drawing schematic circuit diagram: A1, gif
* The list of items to the schematic circuit diagram: 2 sheets of A4, MS Word
* Assembly drawing enclosure feeders A1, Compass 7
* The specification for assembly drawing: 2 sheets of A4, Compass 7
* 1. Detailing Gear overlap feed supply: A3, Compass 7
* Spare part 2. Cover with food: A3, Compass 7