Russian language test with the answers 39 questions.
Targets 22 to 60.
22. Enter the number, which provides only linguistic signs.
a) "U», «J», «what goes around, comes around», «a»;
b) "the prefix for", "B", "?", "suffix NN";
c) "U", "word", "end and", "love to skate, love and sleigh to haul."
23. From these components assemble the components of a pair of concept sign - signifier and signified.
24. Specify pairs of matching levels of language and the language units.
b) the words;
e) the word.
25. Historically, the language adopted in the selection of the team of one of the functional variants of the linguistic sign - it's ...
a) right speech;
b) linguistic norm;
26. The codification of literary norm - it's ...
a) official recognition of standards;
b) elimination of doublets;
c) use of language means in the framework of the rules.
27. In which of the types of structural and linguistic norms of the most relevant so-called law of the edge?
c) the derivation.
28. Sample dialogue:
"- We can not provide you with a timber within a specified time, but that does not violate the terms of the agreement, we will seek the assistance of our partners.
- Well, we have an opportunity to push the delivery time, but for this you need a security deposit provided the terms of the contract.
- Of course, we remember about it, and your checking account has already transferred the required amount.
- Well, we have the right to expect no more than ten days. " Identify examples of the main types of interaction between participants of the dialogue - Identify which of the dialogue is an example of dependence.
29. Top-down and bottom-up, one-sided and two-sided can be ...
30. Alloy objective (main substantive element) and the subjective, emotional (additional substantive element) is manifested in the most ...
a) inform the speech;
b) epideykticheskoy speech;
c) argue the question.
31. In order to research the topic was considered disclosed, along with other conditions must be met one of the given. What?
a) given a sufficient amount of evidence to support the opinion of the author, and refuting all the others;
b) relevant topics to your knowledge and interests;
c) use of material means of presentation.
32. Locate the row that lists the components of the introduction of the scientific work.
a) the main ideas, purpose and relevance, their attitude;
b) the prospect of research, analysis perspective topics, the basic ideas;
c) the interest of the reader, view analysis theme, purpose and relevance.
33. In which of the main types of presentation concluded must repeat the thesis?
a) the problem;
34. The thesis - it's ...
a) the thought or situation which is required to prove the truth;
b) the idea or situation with which we prove the truth;
c) The result of the study.
35. Loss of the thesis takes place ...
a) due to poor knowledge of the material and because of the excitement speaker;
b) in order to amuse the listener;
a) in order to avoid answering a question.
36. A strong argument - this is an argument ...
a) against which the objection is easy to find;
b) against whom an objection is hard to find;
c) that does not require evidence.
37.Neblagozvuchiem called ...
a) The repetition of the same or similar for the purpose of expression of vowels
b) violation of the natural beauty of sound and speech
c) the repetition of the same consonants or consonant with the purpose of expression