Question 1: What type of processing iron ore before smelting allows to increase the output of the metal?
Question 2. What is the main fuel for the blast furnace?
1) natural gas;
2) fuel oil;
5) coal dust.
Question 3. What is the process in the blast furnace is the main?
2) reducing indirect;
3) direct reduction;
4) desulfurization of metal;
5) reduction of phosphorus.
Question 4: What is the product of the process is the domain to be melted into steel?
2) blast furnace gas;
3) pig iron;
4) cast iron;
Question 5. What is the direct reduction of iron ore?
1) kind cokeless metallurgy;
2) process conducted outside the blast furnace;
3) chemical-thermal process of direct reduction of iron ore;
4) the processing of ore with low content of harmful impurities;
5) process contributing less saturated metal phosphorus and sulfur.
Having examined the chapter 1.2.
Question 1. Which of the raw materials for steel production is the main?
2) metallic charge;
4) oxidizing gas;
5) solid oxidizers.
Question 2. Which of permanent impurities steels is the worst?
Question 3. What is the main objective of the first stage of refining iron into steel?
1) heating and melting the charge of the molten metal bath;
2) repeated removal of slag from the metal surface;
3) oxidation of iron;
4) oxidation of iron impurities;
Question 4: What is the main purpose of the second stage of refining iron into steel?
1) reducing the amount of carbon to the desired level;
2) alignment of the volume of the bath temperature;
3) partial removal of nonmetallic inclusions;
4) partially removing gas bubbles penetrating into CO (nitrogen and hydrogen);
5) a metal desulfurization.
Question 5. What is the main purpose of the third stage of melting pig iron into steel?
1) further oxidation of the metal;
2) introducing into the steelmaking unit alloying elements;
3) completion of the melting steel;
4) deoxidize steel elements introduced into it with a greater affinity to oxygen;
5) removing oxides formed in the slag.
Having examined the chapter 1.2.
Question 1. What is the explanation short duration of the process of steel production in oxygen converters?
1) the rate of supply of oxygen into the converter;
2) High temperature inside the converter;
3) a high rate of oxidation impurities in the metal;
4) The chemical reactions in the converter at the molecular level;
5) The impact arising downstream of the oxidation of the iron oxide impurities.
Question 2. Have any impurities leads to increased hardness of steel?
1) silicon and manganese;
4) nitrogen and oxygen;
Question 3. What is the main difference from the electric converter?
1) the ability to create different atmospheres in electric furnaces;
2) the achievement of high temperatures;
3) the ability to produce high-quality steel;
4) providing a large variety of steel grades;
5) providing a high coefficient of metal yield.
Question 4: What is the method of casting and crystallization steel is considered the most progressive?
1) cast-iron molds;
2) in the sand mold;
3) in the water-cooled mold for continuous casting machine;
4) pereplavnoy process using water-cooled molds;
5) basalt molds.
Question 5. Which technology node continuous casting machine is the main?
3) secondary cooling unit;
4) pulling device;
Having examined the chapter 1.3.
Question 1. Which of the following methods for producing high-quali