Lesson number one.
Question № 1. What is the subject of the theory of law?
1) Laws of the origin and development of the state.
2) The basic general patterns of occurrence, operation and development of the state and law.
3) The main general patterns of occurrence and functioning of the law.
Question № 2. Methodology The theory of law - is:
1) Methods of study of reality.
2) Common basic principles on which to base this science.
3) The use of certain set of theoretical principles, logical methods, special methods of study of the general laws of occurrence and development gosodarstvenno legal phenomena.
Question № 3. What are the signs of the state?
1) The territory, population, taxes, army, law-enforcement agencies.
2) Internal and external sovereignty, the public authority, the right.
3) All of the above.
Question № 4. The causes of the state - is:
1) Improving productivity, culture, morality.
2) the social division of labor.
3) All of the above
Question № 5. For basic historical types of exploiting the state of Marxist typology - is:
1) slave and feudal type of state.
2) type of bourgeois state.
3) The correct answer is number 1.2
Question № 6. Signs of government:
1) it is an integral element of compulsion.
2) Publicly-political relations of domination and subordination between the subjects, based on state coercion.
3) State power is exercised by politicians, bureaucrats.
Question № 7. What is the essence of the state?
1) the organized power of one class for oppressing another.
2) The organization of political power, serving the entire population using a special apparatus of coercion.
3) A tool for the implementation of the sovereign political power in the territory.
Question № 8. The historical type of state - is:
1) The set of common symptoms of a common socio-economic system, expressing its class nature.
2) The set of the most common symptoms of all States with the appropriate type of ownership.
3) collection of all the most important features of the state in accordance with their class nature.
Question № 9. What is the basis for the theory of the "theory of the origin of the violence of the State"?
1) The State as an artificial expression of the conscious will of the people.
2) The state is a product and a manifestation of the irreconcilability of class antagonisms.
3) The state is formed due to the strong gains of the weaker tribe.
Question № 10. A special place in the state system of public education due to factors:
1) The State determines the main directions of development of society in the interests of everyone;
2) The state is the official representative in the country and in the international arena;
3) All of the above.
Question № 11. As regard the occurrence of state supporters of the "organic theory"?
1) The State is an organism, a permanent relationship between the parts which are similar to a permanent relationship between the parts of a living organism;
2) The state is the result of psychological patterns of human development;
3) The correct answer is number 1 and 2.
Question № 12. What is the basis materialist theory of the origin of the state?
1) Presentation of the state as a kind of likeness of the human body;
2) The state arose from the division of labor, the emergence of private property, the split of society;
3) The State as a consequence of the strong gains of the weaker tribe.
Lesson number 2.
Question № 1. Functions of the State - is:
1) The main directions of internal and external activities of the state.
2) The solution of economic problems during the crisis.