Question 1. What is the public prosecutor´s supervision?
1. The activities of the prosecutor´s office;
2. The type of control;
3. The particular kind of self-government activities;
4. The function of supervision;
Question 2: On behalf of whom the activities of the prosecution?
1. the name of the state;
2. The General Prosecutor´s Office;
3. The President of the Russian Federation;
4. The Council of Federation of the Russian Federation;
5. The State Duma.
Question 3. What determines the independence of the prosecutor´s supervision as a form of state activity?
1. The Constitution of the Russian Federation;
2. The Law on the Prosecutor´s Office;
3. Criminal procedural law;
4. maintenance activities;
5. federal laws.
Question 4: What is the content of prosecutorial supervision activities?
1. the control function;
2. to verify the accuracy of the implementation of laws;
3. in the oversight function;
4. in the interpretation of laws;
5 in the control.
Question 5. What is the specificity of the public prosecutor´s supervision as a form of state activity?
5. it does not apply to the activities of one of the three branches of government, with each of these signs.
Question 1: How important is the prosecuting authorities in the state system of the Russian Federation?
Question 2. how many branches of government have a functional relationship prosecuting authorities?
3. to three;
4. to four;
Question 3. What is the position of the prosecutor´s office in the state system allows balancing the branches of government and to ensure their optimal functioning?
1. The specific;
Question 4: How many parts is divided into public prosecutor´s supervision on the content and structure as an academic discipline?
Question 5. What part of prosecutor´s supervision as a discipline in content and structure.
1. The main and final;
2. the introductory and basic;
3. theoretical and practical;
4. The general and special;
5. Scientific and applied.
Question 1. What is meant by the subject of prosecutor´s supervision?
1. The public authorities;
2. The judicial authorities;
3. The scope of public relations, which is to regulate the activities of the prosecutor directed;
4. legislative bodies;
5. The executive bodies.
Question 2. What article of the Law on Prosecutor´s Office, where a list of persons, pursuant to the laws which are the subject of prosecutor´s supervision.
1 para. 1, Art. 2;
2 para. 2 of Art. 2;
3. n. 3 of Art. 3;
4 para. 2 of Art. 1;
5. p. 5, Art. 4.
Question 3. Which bodies of the Russian Federation submitted and the executive can not go into the subject of prosecutor´s supervision?
Question 4: Who should be considered as a subject of public prosecutor´s supervision?
1. Participants prosecutors and supervisory relationships;
2. The scope of public relations;
4. legal entities;
5. The civil servants.
Question 5: What could be the subjects of surveillance on one object of prosecutor´s supervision?
Question 1. How is called the scope of rights and responsibilities available to the Prosecutor for the exercise of their functions?
2. The duties;
3. The powers;
5. The scope of activities.
Question 2: What the Law defines the powers of the prosecutor?
1. in the Constitution;
2. The Law on the Prosecutor´s Office of the Russian Federation;
3. Criminal Procedure Code;
4. in the Civil Code;