Organization and carrying out economic and marketing activities RFET qualifying exams (150 questions)
(answers are highlighted in yellow in the Word file for the convenience of delivery online test) - sm.kartinki
1. This type of analysis does not apply to the classification
on the basis of time
c) the retrospective;
2. Assessment of progress and the identification of reserves of increase of efficiency of activity of the company is
a) The objective of the analysis of economic activity of the enterprise;
b) to analyze;
c) the principle of analysis;
d) control function in the analysis;
d) the subject of research in the analysis.
3. Today, management decisions can be taken
a) a specific approach;
b) on a precise calculation;
c) with the use of economic analysis;
d) scientifically, motivated, optimally;
4. ... to increase the efficiency of production is the most complete and rational use of the ever-increasing production capacity at the lowest cost per unit of output.
a) The economic nature reserves;
b) The production stage;
d) method of factor analysis;
d) neutralizing the impact of the cost factor.
5. Penalties for poor quality products are indicators
b) an individual;
6. Content Analysis
a) is a science;
b) a system of specialized knowledge;
c) is revealed through the function;
d) defines the essence of the discipline;
d) it is in the direction of the research methodology.
7. Methodology - it
a) methodological advice on research
b) a description of the research methods studied
c) identification of untapped and promising
reserves to improve production efficiency;
d) a set of methods, the most appropriate rules of the performance of any work;
d) analysis tool.
8. Identify indicators that show the essential features and properties of the objects under study
9. Under the reserves realize
a) capital resources;
b) stocks of resources necessary for the smooth operation of the enterprise, as well as the possibility of increasing the efficiency of production from the Latin "to preserve the stock";
c) efficiencies in
d) Russian ´stocks of resources and raw materials. "
10. Non-operating financial results are not
a) profits from the lease of fixed assets;
b) received and paid fines;
c) income from equity participation in joint ventures;
d) income from the sale of inventory items;
d) income from shares, bonds and deposits.
11. The economic analysis of economic and financial activity is one of the most important
tools now ......
12. efficiency indicators payroll are:
a) the volume of production in current prices, revenues, balance sheet profit per ruble of wages;
b) Prize-giving and return on premiums;
c) the average wage of 1 employee.
13. In the analysis of marriage in the enterprise use
a) the cost of the total volume of industrial production;
b) The share of certified products in total
c) loss of marriage.
Переводчик Google для бизнеса –Инструменты переводчикаПереводчик сайтовСлужба "Анализ рынков"