Management and Law Institute
Option number 1
1. Formulate a definition of management accounting, its goals and objectives.
4. What types of variable costs?
5. What costs are classified by the method of recognizing as an expense?
6. What is the essence of the analysis of the dependence "costs - production volume - profit"?
7. Describe the concept of "cost center" and "support costs".
8. What is the classification of costs as the basis for the organization of accounting system of "direct costing" cost?
9. Define a work in progress, the methods of its evaluation.
10. Describe the process of factor analysis of variance.
12. List the main types of responsibility centers.
13. Describe the contents of a standard method procedures.
14. As the costs are classified in relation to the process?
15. Give the definition of the cost. What is the difference between costs and expenses?
16. What kind of cost accounting system is isolated by the degree of timeliness and completeness?
17. Describe the types of calculations.