Контрольная по английскому
Содержимое: 40329004607610.rar (34,54 Кбайт)
I. Вставьте артикли, где необходимо и переведите предложения.
1. I’ve … colour TV-set at home. … TV-set is on…low table in …corner of …my room.
2. We usually rest on … Sunday.
3. My … friend has to get up early in …morning because he goes to … Institute.
4. I get up at …half past … seven and go to…bed at … quarter to …eleven in … evening.
5. …Saturday is …sixth day of …week.
II. Поставьте существительные во множественное число.
A man, a lady, a knife, a chair, a way, a child, a house, a wolf.
III. Перефразируйте словосочетания, употребляя притяжательный падеж существительных.
1. The new club of the workers
2. The works of this famous writer
3. The letter of Pete
4. The life of this man
IV. Вставьте местоимения, some, any, no и их производные .
1. Here are … books of English writers. Take … of them.
2. I can see … on the snow, but I don’t know what it is.
3. Did the policeman say … about it? – No, he said ….
V. Вставьте предлоги, где необходимо.
1. My mother is afraid … rats.
2. Don’t enter … the room!
3. What are you laughing …?
4. The boy has cut his finger … a knife.
5. America was discovered … Columbus.
6. Nobody looked … me.
7. He wrote his letter … a pencil.
VI. Вставьте необходимые формы прилагательных и наречий.
1. She speaks Italian (good) than English.
2. Chinese is (difficult) than English.
3. He clearly didn’t like the explanation, and as he listened to it, he became (angry) and (angry).
4. He was the (fat) man in our village.
VII. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из времен:
1. -What you (to learn) for today? – I ( to be) sorry, I (not to prepare) my lesson. I (to be) ill yesterday and ( not to know) what to do. I (to prepare) my lesson tomorrow. – If you ( not to prepare) your lesson tomorrow, you (to get)a bad mark.
2. What you (to do) at 5 o’clock yesterday?
3. Mike always ( to do) his homework in the evening, but today he ( to begin ) doing it as soon as he (to come) from school, because his father ( to promise) to take him to the theatre.
VIII. Напишите предложения в страдательном залоге (Passive Voice).
1. They didn’t invite her to the party.
2. Have you written the letter yet?
3. Have dogs ever attacked you?
4. They teach three foreign languages at this school.
IX. Напишите предложения в косвенной речи.
1. The shop assistant said: ”The shoe department is downstairs.”
2. The lecturer said to the students: ”You must read this article at home.”
3. We asked him:” What has happened to you?”
4. “Will you came and see me on Sunday?”-I asked my friend.
X. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на формы инфинитива.
1. Nature has many secrets to be discovered yet.
2. To improve your phonetics you should record yourself and analyze your speech.
3. To play chess was his greatest pleasure.
XI. Переведите причастия и деепричастия на английский язык:
XII. В предложении употребите причастие вместо глагола в личной форме.
1. As the book was translated into Russian, it could be read by everybody.
XIII. Переведите на русский язык, обращая внимание на герундий.
1. Have you finished writing?
2. Thank you for coming.
3. I had no hope of getting an answer before the end of the month.
4. He talked without stopping.
XIV. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя сложное дополнение с причастием или инфинитивом, в зависимости от смысла.
1. Я слышал, как он открывает дверь.
2. Я слышал, как он открыл дверь.
XV. Прочитайте, переведите текст и задайте 5 типов вопросов: общий, специальный, альтернативный, разделительный, к подлежащему.
Mr. and Mrs. Barker were having quiet day at home. Their 17-year old daughter was in Scotland staying with a friend.
At 12 o’clock Mr. and Mrs. Baker got a phone call from their daughter’s friend. He said that she had disappeared. The parents wanted to call the police, but the phone rang up again. A hoarse voice informed that their daughter had been kidnapped. The kidnapper asked to pay a ransom of 1.000 dollars otherwise the father would never see his daughter alive again. The voice gave instructions about where and when to hand over the money. Mr. Baker went to the bank and withdrew one thousand dollars out of his bank account. Then he informed the police. He put the money into the briefcase and went to the Grand Hotel. The policeman followed him.
At 6 o’clock Mr. Baker was standing at the kerb with a briefcase in his hand. The kidnappers passed Mr. baker using a bike. They grabbed the briefcase with money from Mr. Baker and drove away. The police traced the kidnappers, arrested them, freed Mr. Baker’s daughter.
XVI. Переведите текст, ответьте на вопросы:
It happened in America not long after its colonization by the Spaniards. A Spaniard stole an Indian’s horse. The Indian however found the thief and demanded the horse to be returned to him, but the Spaniard refused to do it. The Indian applied to the court and brought witnesses who could testify that it was his horse. But the judge- of the court was a bad man and used to take bribes from the parties who came to the court. The Indian knew this, and he invented a trick how to deceive the judge. Before going to the court on the day of the trial, he took a big stone and put it under his arm. The judge at once noticed that the Indian had something under his arm and decided the case in the Indian’s favour. He ordered the horse to be returned to the Indian and punished the Spaniard for theft. After the trail, when the judge and the Indian were left alone, the judge asked the former what it was meant for. The Indian showed him the stone and told it was meant for the judge in case he would had decided in the Spaniard’s favour. It was a good lesson for the bad judge, and he gave up the habit of taking bribes.
1. What did the Spaniard do?
2. Where did the Indian applied?
3. What kind of a man was the judge of the court?
4. What did the Indian take to the court?
5. What did the Indian tell the judge?
6. What lesson was the judge taught?
XVII. Переведите выражения на русский язык:
to make a record
to identify, locate and apprehend a criminal
to find, collect and protect evidence
to give first aid to a victim
to search a crime scene
a preliminary and follow-up investigation
to bring a criminal to justice
a lower court
a higher court
to plead guilty
to appeal conviction
XVIII. Переведите текст на русский язык:
Fingerprinting is the only sure way to confirm the identity of a person who is suspected of crime. When a finger touches the surface of an object, the print of his finger is left on the surface. This is called fingerprint. Every fingerprint is unique. This principle is used by all police forces to identify criminals (or sometimes, dead bodies). So, if a suspect arrested doesn’t confess his guilt it may be proved by comparing his fingerprints with those found at the scene and showing, that they are identical. Fingerprints are used not only to connect a suspect with the scene, they are also may indicate the identity of the criminal when it is not known if he had been previously fingerprinted and the prints are in the possession of the police. For this reason the prints of the criminals are collected and filed in criminal crime offices. A fingerprint fount at the scene of the crime is sent to the criminal record office to discover whether an identical print has been recorded, ...
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.