19 traps for managers - this audiobook, dedicated to the study of the most common mistakes made by managers. John Von Achen will be your personal guide, he will guide you to bypass all the pitfalls and give practical tips to help you avoid these pitfalls control.
From this audiobook you will find useful:
1. how to create an atmosphere of <drive> in your company, who will lead the organization forward
2. how to use change for the development of staff and direct their efforts in the right direction
3. how to build a strong professional relationship with your employees
4. how to light the company spirit of innovation and creativity
5. How to transform interpersonal conflicts and problems in the company's positive decisions
6. how to prevent problems rather than spending time on the decision of the same issues
7. How to make sure that your employees have always been motivated and inspired to achieve their goals
8. how to avoid losing control over the execution of tasks and progress of projects
9. make the most effective use of all available resources
In addition, John Von Achen will share with you the experience that acquired advising IBM, Microsoft, Shell, Philips, Oriflame, Motorola, ABB, Reebok, and dozens of other leading companies in Russia and the CIS, including SportMaster, Comstar, Pyaterochka, LVB, Unitex, Biayna Rusimport and Donstroy.