Java Tetris v1.0
Internet / Intranet - version of the popular game.
1. General Information
We offer Internet-version of the popular games
Tetris. A distinctive feature of this version is
the ability to play online in maintaining the rating of players.
Thus, this version will be useful to many entertainment
portals to increase attendance.
- Working in the online / offline
- Maintaining the rating of players with the storage of information in a database;
- Use of the six main types of figures;
- Backlight mode position falling shapes;
- Mode control animation and illumination mode;
- Support for skins.
2. System Requirements
The program can work as a server and as a local application.
In the first case it is possible to save the rating of players.
2.1 Server installation
To install the software in the server version requires
the following software,
for the server side:
- Operatsionanya System: FreeBSD, Linux, Windows NT;
- HTTP server supporting CGI, SSI: Apache, IIS;
- Interpreter Perl. Platform Windows ActiveState Perl;
- Library of CGI, supplied Perl.
for the client:
- Internet-browser that supports Java 1 (IE 4.x and higher, NN 4.x, Opera).
2.2 Local Installation
Setting the local version does not support maintaining the rating.
It is sufficient to have only the workplace does Internet-
(See. P. 2.1)