1. What is the investment?
1. The process of reflecting the movement in the cost of reproduction of fixed assets.
2. The capital investment with a view to increase in the future.
3. all kinds of economic and moral values \u200b\u200binvested in the facilities business and other activities, as a result of which a profit (income) or social effects achieved.
2. What are the elements of the investment?
1.Resursy - Costs - Income.
2.Zatraty - Income
3.Resursy - Income
3. Who are the subjects of investment activity?
1. investors, performers, users of investment activity.
2. The legal entities and individuals, including foreign.
3. legal entities, citizens of the Russian Federation, foreign legal entities and individuals, States and international organizations.
4. In what is expressed in the dual nature of the investment from the point of view of the object?
1.investitsii act as investment funds, reflecting the value of the unused income for consumption.
2.investitsii represent investments (costs) in the objects of entrepreneurial and other activities that determine the increase in the value of capital assets.
3.c one hand, investments act as investment funds, reflecting the value of the unused income for consumption; On the other hand, investments represent investments (costs) in the objects of entrepreneurial and other activities that determine the increase in the value of capital assets.
5. As for the definition of the investment market in the answer right?
1. the stock market.
2. The process of exchange of investments and capital goods.
3. The form of interaction of investment activity, personifying the investment demand and investment proposal.
1. What represents a formal investment demand?
1.deystvitelnuyu need for economic agents to invest and represents investment resources, which are intended for investment purposes.
2.velichinu accumulated economic subjects income that can be directed to investment and constitutes a potential investment capital.
3.verny both answers.
2.What include real investment?
1.investitsii increase efficiency.
2.vlozheniya in various financial assets.
3.investitsii increase production, investment in new production facilities, investments to increase efficiency.
3. What basic requirements for the investment projects impose commercial banks?
1. Social importance of the project.
2.likvidnoe security and good credit history of the company.
3.ustoychivye market position and experienced management
4. Select the correct statement?
1. The future value of savings deposits will be the higher, the more often performed the accrual of compound interest.
2. The future value - the present value of the amount of money that is received after a certain time in the future.
3. All statements are correct
5. If the gross investment less depreciation, the
1. Simple reproduction is missing.
2.imeet a reduction in production capacity, the economic downturn.
3.ekonomika stored in the step recovery
1 Reinvestment includes:
1. The movement of capital from one asset to another more efficient facilities;
2. The refusal to issue shares of the company;
3. The destruction of the organization of futures contracts
2. What determines the choice of the methods of investment calculation?
1. Aims of the investor.
2. Features of investment projects.
3.tselyu investors, especially investment projects and conditions for their implementation
3. What answer correctly reflects the fundamental features of static calculation methods?