Informatics and Programming Part 1 Written work 1 EXCELLENT
Workshop on the challenges to the written work №1 «The arithmetic and logical operations in a computer. Problem Solving "
1. Write in decimal notation the following numbers:
a) A2 = 101110
b) A8 = 621
c) A16 = 64C
2. Transfer the number A10 = 664 in binary, octal, and hexadecimal notation.
3. Run Addition: 1011011 + 1011011
4. Perform subtraction: 1101100-10110110
5. Run multiplication: 101111 * 111001
6. Create a truth table for the formula X & YvX
7. The message composed by a 64-character alphabet, contains 870 characters. What is the amount of information it carries?
8. The amount of video memory is 2MB, bit depth - 24 display resolution - 1600 × 1024. What is the maximum number of pages can be used in these circumstances?
9. One minute of recording the audio information on the disc occupies 1.3 MB, the coding depth is 8. With a sampling frequency of recorded sound?