Test items for the discipline "HISTORY OF STATE AND LAW OF RUSSIA" 100 questions.
1. The death penalty under the Russian Truth.
A. Death penalty.
C. Life imprisonment.
D. Confiscation and extradition (with his family) into slavery.
2. What is the Prince of Kiev, lowered usury?
B. Ivan Kalita.
St. Vladimir Monomakh.
D. St. Vladimir.
3. Strong Russian principality in the XII - XIII centuries.
Vladimir Vladimir - Suzdal.
4. What was the name the ancient code of Russian law, the text of which has not reached us?
A Russian law
B. True Yaroslav.
C. True Yaroslav.
D. The Council's Code of.
5. Crimes against religion for a long time under the jurisdiction of the church. What
the document for the first time in the history of Russian law these crimes included in the codification of the secular?
A Grand-Ducal of Law.
C. The Council's Code of.
D. Law in 1550
1. What principles determine the system of penalties for the Council Code?
A. Uncertainty of punishment and the multiplicity of punishment for a crime. B. Personalisation punishment. (His wife and children were not responsible for the criminal act of his).
S. Estates punitive.
D. All of the above.
2. The main objectives of punishment Council Code.
A. Manual offender on the right path.
B. Isolation offender from society.
D. deterrence and retribution.
3. What kinds of books in the middle of XYI. made system of canon law?
A. Domostroy, Lives - the Saints.
B. Revelation, the Epistles and the Acts of the Apostles.
S. Helmsman .book Justice Metropolitan, Stoglav.
D. The canonical and apocryphal gospels.
4. What is the principality headed by Yuri Dolgoruky?
A. Rostov - Suzdal.
B. Nizhny Novgorod.
C. Galicia - Volyn.
5. The first national collection of laws in Muscovy.
A. Ivan III of Law in 1497
V. Russian law.
C. Russian true.
D. Tsar of Law.
1. What were the documents issued after the Council Code and included in its range of legal norms?
A. Code of Law.
V. The Charter.
S. ukaznoy book orders.
D. Novoukaznye article.
2. What events have accelerated the adoption of the Council Code?
A. Revolt of Stepan Razin.
B. The Great Northern War.
D. The Rise of 1648 in Moscow.
3. What is the principality became the center of unification of Northern Russia from the XIV century.?
B. Nizhny Novgorod.
4. In 1547, Grand Prince Ivan IY OFFICIALLYREGISTERED was proclaimed king. What did it matter?
A Russian princes and boyars remembered that the king earlier titled a Grand Duke and
In their eyes, he remained first among equals.
B. Proclamation Ivan IY king quickly led to the establishment of absolute monarchy
strong professional bureaucracy and the standing army.
C. The power and authority of the Moscow State remained the same. Changing only the title.
Changing the shape did not change the essence.
D. The word "king" goes back to the Roman "Caesar." Proclaimed King Anointed
God, the successor to the Roman and Byzantine emperors. Church formulated
the ideology of an autocratic state, "Moscow - the Third Rome, and 4 - Rome no mu
5. What is the difference between patrimony and place?
A. There was no significant difference between the estate and patrimony. Both are
were large and feudal estates and many times exceed, and tiny
B. Manor was more estates. The landlords are constantly living on their estates, and
We are trying to get as much as possible from the peasants. Boyars also left their ancestral lands,
to perform state service.