HISTORY OF STATE AND LAW RUSSIA
1. In the spring of 1906, Russia held its first parliamentary elections. What could they have been?
A. The elections were universal, but unequal and suffrage.
Election of the First Duma was not universal. They were also suffrage and
unequal. The landowners had advantages over the capitalists, the peasants and those before all - to workers.
C. Most of the population for the elections was not allowed, but all voters are equal.
D. The elections were held on the basis of universal, equal and direct suffrage.
2. An important role in the creation of the RSDLP played a newspaper "Iskra". She called Lenin. But in "Spark" were other editors. Name one of them.
D. I. Babushkin.
3. Peasant reform of 1861 transferred the serfs in the temporarily state. What does it mean?
A. Duties vremennoobyazannostnyh peasants were purely symbolic.
V. Since the abolition of serfdom became temporarily obligated peasants, the
I have personally free, but pending the conclusion of the repurchase transaction with the landowner were
are required for the use of land to serve serfdom and pay dues, but not
arbitrariness of the landowner, and in fixed sizes.
C. temporarily obligated peasants had to bear duties in favor of the landlord to
redemption of its allotment.
D. the temporarily state did not differ from the serf.
4. The government at the beginning of the reign of Nicholas II were people of different views. Who among them has been an active supporter of the liberal course?
A. D. Trepov.
5. Black-Hundred Union of Russian People torn strife. She separated from it the new Union of the Archangel Michael. Who is the leader of the new alliance.
D. AI Dubrovin.
6. Political parties differ not only in the programs, social composition, income of its members, and so on. D., But also on educational attainment. What kind of game was called a professor?
S. Black Hundreds.
7. When the tsars widely and officially applied perusal. What it is?
A mass demonstration of loyalty to the expression of feelings.
B. State practice reading individual letters.
C. Political wanted.
D. cavalry parade with fancy riding.
8. Home from AP Stolypin reforms - agrarian. What legal acts have provided
carrying out this reform?
A decree of Nicholas II on November 9, 1906 "On additions to the Law concerning
peasant land tenure ", the law of the Third Duma in June 1910" On the Amendment of the peasant land tenure ", the Act of May 1911" On Land Management. "
V. Decrees of Nicholas II at the end of 1905 on the abolition of redemption payments,
S. Manifesto of Alexander II on February 19, 1861
D. Decrees of Nicholas II in April and May 1905 on agrarian issues.
9. After the murder of P. Pleve in 1904 marked a brief period "the era of trust." What was the reason?
A. Victory over the Japanese have caused a surge of patriotism.
VK 10 - anniversary of the reign of Nicholas II, many delegates from all classes have expressed their
S. enhance mutual understanding with Britain and Germany.
D. The new Minister of Interior, PD Svyatopolk - Mirsky spent a relatively liberal policy.
10. Alexander II had a very radical judicial reform. What legislation formed the basis of her?
A. It was the adoption of the legal basis for their October 20, 1864 the judicial institutions
setting, the Charter of criminal proceedings, the Charter of the penalties imposed
Justices of the Peace.
B. Legal basis of the reform were the works MMSperanskii and AF Koni.
C of the Penal Code and the Criminal Executive 1845. and the Law on the Judicial System
D. The basis