Due to the difficult financial situation of the project and frosts, I decided to sell the operating time.
1. Game Server written in Java using SmartFoxServer technology. Implemented almost all of the standard for MMO features:
- Connection / Connecting customers;
- Check all logic game takes place on the server side;
- Record game progress to the database (and sampling);
- Different classes of artificial intelligence: npc, mobs, etc;
- Finding ways;
- Dynamic loading of the game world (for large open worlds);
- System level (locations);
- System objects, tools;
- The system of skills and talents;
- System up to 5 players;
- Task System (quests);
- Economy system, currency, buying / selling items from npc;
- Dueling system;
- Fully implemented game chat with local and global channels;
- Teleport system.
These functions are operational at 100% and represent a good basis for your online game project.
2. The game client on Unity3D using a C # scripts.
- Authentication menu;
- Character creation menu (10 races and 2nd class);
- 2 test game world;
- 2 models (warrior and mage) that you can use under the GPL;
- A simple game GUI for demonstrating all features (chat, inventory, box character, talents menu teleport etc.)
When purchasing comes documentation for installation code, and the expansion of the game of logic as a server-side and client-side.
With regard to prices. The price of the project is much higher than the price stated. But only in the conditions of sale of the project to other studios or companies engaged in game development. Since I do not have time to search for such studios and negotiating with them. That spread this development is aimed at an audience of students seeking experience in the development of large-scale online project, and indie - developers. Therefore, for people who decided to devote himself seriously geymdeva - $ 150 is not so much money.
In other words, for a small sum of money - you get the basis for your 3D MMO games. And once you´re ready to level-design and other peripheral things.
In the case of purchase - you get a link to download the source code and compiled examples.