Fundamentals of social security test, 42 questions.
What is the share of social spending in GDP for the year 2007 in Russia?
Which category of people allocated social security?
1. Children over 16 years.
4. Chernobyl victims.
Forms of social protection of the population in Russia?
2. Property insurance.
3. Social Assistance.
4. Insurance of financial transactions
What state social insurance funds were set up?
In capitalist society, economic fundamentals are:
1. Purchase and sale of goods, there is no choice of occupation and full responsibility for shaping their lives.
2. Private ownership of the means of production, ie, socially - oriented market economy.
3. The economic feasibility of proposed minimum investment.
What is the interest of insurance for employers?
1.Access social protection.
2.Stoimost required insurance is labor costs.
3.Rabotodateli retain physical and intellectual potential of the labor force, preventing its degradation.
4. This is a specific form of the movement of the desired product.
What is included in the category of social security?
1.Otrazhenie certain economic relations associated with insurance forms of social protection.
2.vklyuchayut a different terms of insurance payments.
3.Individualnoe functioning social security system for professional employers.
What is the current set of wages in GDP in foreign countries?
Through whose funds formed insurance resources?
2.Sobstvennyh means the workers themselves.
3.Sredstv from the federal budget.
4.Sredstv from the Social Insurance Fund.
The minimum wage from January 1, 2009 in Russia?
1. 2300 rubles. 00 kopecks.
2. 1100 rub. 00 kopecks.
3. 4330 rubles. 00 kopecks.
4. 6000 rubles. 00 kopecks.
What is the basis of payments of premiums?
3. FB RF
What is insurance?
1. The material basis for the guarantee of the rights of the insured independent of fiscal policy.
2. The distribution of costs and revenues in the national projects.
3. Have the budget expenditures in the national projects.
4. There is no right answer.
What impact on the amount of funds necessary to ensure social benefits?
1.Kolichestvo social risks for which social protection is provided.
2.Number of funds coming from the budgets.
3.Kolichestvo social groups, who are subject to social insurance.
4.Sotsialno and economic grounds for the establishment of preferential tariffs.
What is the decisive factor in Russia to predict the payroll?
1. Dynamics of GDP.
2. Changes in the cost of rent.
3. Average number of employees in the enterprise.
4. Foreign nationals working in the enterprise.
What is the budget of the Social Insurance Fund?
1. Form of education and spending of funds for social security.
2.Summa funds, which should arrive for the insured person to the budget.
3. The form of income funds for social insurance.
4.Denezhnye funds and property, which are in the operational management of all types of social insurance.
What is the minimum consumer budget (MCB)?
1.Byudzhet providing human needs at the lowest accessible level.
2.MPB corresponds to a higher level of consumption than the subsistence minimum.
3. No right answer.
4. BCH corresponds to a lower level of consumption than the subsistence minimum.