Fundamentals of Foreign Economic Affairs (MIA), the number of questions - 50.
Question 1. What is the company?
1. External trade unit;
2. The branched structure of the foreign economic activity;
3. Group departments involved directly in marketing;
4. An independent entity established in a certain order for the production of products;
5. The organizational structure of management of foreign trade activities.
Question 2. Which group of departments WTO takes control of joint ventures?
1. Group departments involved directly in marketing;
2. A group of departments and services carrying out coordination of joint ventures;
3. Group departments to ensure the adoption and implementation of management decisions;
4. The Group departments involved in the control of product quality;
5. The group of departments and services, planners.
Question 3. What are the distinctive features of the external marketing? (Note the extra)
1. To be effective, must take into account the requirements of the external environment of marketing: feature
existing legislation, international law, social and cultural environment, customs;
2. It refers to a system in-house management, which aims to explore and accounting
market demand and the needs and requirements of specific customers to the product;
3. The study of foreign markets, their ability to more time-consuming and difficult because it requires study
large amounts of information from various sources;
4. External markets place greater demands on them for the proposed goods and their packaging,
5. Effective work on the external market is not possible without the creative and flexible use of the complex
marketing methods: the correct choice of the sales organization, monitor the performance of the resellers,
the selection and application of different methods of sales promotion.
Question 4: Which section of marketing research for the foreign economic activity relates
study of trade customs prevailing in the international trade practice?
1. Study of demand;
2. The study of the working conditions in a particular commodity market;
3. Study of the proposal;
4. The study of conditions the movement of goods;
5. Study of the main factors affecting the change in the supply of goods.
Question 5. What are the ways of penetrating foreign markets? (Note the extra)
1. This product is created in the enterprises exporting firm and the shelf is marketed;
2. Creation of a system of sales through affiliates controlled intermediaries;
3. Production at the company's factories exporting and supply it to our country;
4. The use of independent sales, marketing intermediaries;
5. Create your own distribution network.
Question 1. What refers to "hard" parameters Product?
4. The trademark;
Question 2. What was the formula is calculated the combined factor of competitiveness?
Question 3: If the analyzed goods inferior to competitive models, what is the value of
the integral of the relative competitiveness?
4. K = 1.0;
Question 4: What factors affect the level of competitiveness of the company? (Note the extra)
1. The level of support and assistance received by the company from the national authorities;
2. The level of production technology, the use of new inventions and discoveries;
3. Possibilities and methods used to price competition;