Question 1. Formation of complete and accurate information about its activity and its property status is the task of accounting:
4. Operational and statistical
5. Statistics and logistics
Question 2. The control system performs the function of accounting:
Question 3. Accounting - is it?
1. An integral part of the management of the organization, serving as a single property complex, which is an ordered system of collecting, recording and summarizing information in monetary terms of assets, liabilities organizations and their movement through solid, continuous and documenting all business transactions;
2. A system of continuous and interconnected display economic information to manage and control financial activities of the organization;
3. The system of quantitative and qualitative characteristics of the reflection process of material production in order to manage them;
4. The system of qualitative and quantitative mapping and research activities of the organization from the standpoint of management standards;
5. An integral part of information systems and marketing organization. Indicators of this system affect investment flows and the volume of investments into production.
Question 4: What are the basic requirements for accounting?
1. Mandatory compliance for the year the accounting policy and accounting of assets and liabilities, as well as business operations in rubles;
2. Continuous accounting during the year by double entry;
3. Compliance with the accounting policies, the continuity of accounting, the mandatory application of the method of double entry, separate account owned by the organization, separate accounting of current expenses, accounting in the currency of the Russian Federation - in rubles;
4. The separate account assets of the organization