Questions for the final exam
COURSE "Financial Mathematics"
1. What it is not a product of the financial market?
b) Industrial Products.
2. How else called securities - contracts
the supply of goods in the future?
3. Issuer called
a) the organization, to issue securities
b) the owner, to invest in securities;
c) citizen exercising stock promotion
4. If you consider that K - initial capital or the amount of the loan,
S - backfilled amount or total cost of the credit to the
interest, then I - the income received by the lender
of the money borrowed will be determined
5. Credit 100 thousand. Rub. issued by the bank for one year
a simple rate of 20% per annum. Determine EXTENSIONS
a) 110 thousand. rub.
b) 140 thousand. rub.
c) 120 thousand. rub.
6. The Bank has issued a 2-year loan of $ 1 million. Rubles. by
simple semi-annual rate of 10%. Determine the period
a) One year
b) six months
c) 2 years.
7. On the basis of calculation of interest does not exist
8. Specify the wrong answer:
a) when dekursivnom the way interest is calculated in
end of period;
b) in the process dekursivnom accrual rate for one
the year is determined by the formula
c) if dekursivnom method, interest income
paid at the beginning of the period.
9. antisipativnom method of interest calculation
the discount rate for the calculation of the period of one year
determined by the formula:
10. What are the costs of the debtor, if the loan is in the amount of
250 thousand. Rub., Issued by the lender for a period of two years,
It must be returned in the amount of 372 thousand. rub.?
a) 105 thousand. rub.
b) 61 thousand. rub.
c) 122 thousand. rub.
11. The formula of simple interest given by views:
12. Commercial interest is obtained if the calculation
used time base equal
a) 360 days
b) 365 days
c) 366 days.
13. The factor compounding of simple interest given by
14. How long is a short term loan, if it is taken 26
February (non-leap year) and must be repaid 10
March of the same year.
a) 13 days
b) 12 days
c) 14 days.
15. What options do not calculate simple interest
a) The exact percentage with the exact number of days the loan.
b) Common interest with the exact number of days the loan.
c) the exact percentage with the approximate number of days
16. The financial margin calculation called
a) time-varying base rate and surcharge
b) the difference between the initial amount and Accreted
c) interest paid at the beginning of the period.
17. As conventionally indicate on the commercial documents method
The exact percentage of the precise number of days the loan?
18. In some cases, the interest accrued discrete?
a) Discrete interest is charged only for six months.
b) the interest accrued for Discrete fixed in
c) Discrete interest is charged only for one year.
19. What kind of given discount factor?
20. We are given details of the bill denomination - 300 thous. Rubles., Date
issue - 10.02.2011, the repayment term - 02.10.2013. What
It will complete the returned amount of debt?
a) 500 thousand. rub.
b) 300 thousand. rub.
c) 600 thousand. rub.
21. If the rate of short-term bonds
(ICT) is 50, what will be its price?
a) 500 rub.
b) 1 000 rubles.
c) 750 rub.
22. Commercial Bank offers its permanent
customers with a loan of $ 100 thousand. rub. for three months
(September, October and November) at 17% per annum.
What formula will be set at the amount of backfilled
simple interest calculation method accurate?