QUESTIONS final control
1.Ponyatie "paperwork" - is:
a) storage of documents;
b) preparation of documents;
c) the documentation and organization of the official documents.
2. Who introduced the concept of "document" in Russian?
a) Ivan the Terrible.
b) by Peter I.
c) Catherine II.
3. What is not a prerequisite for the concept of "document"?
a) a carrier material.
b) A beautiful handwriting.
c) identifiable information.
4. How is the document in which information is presented in digital form?
a) Iconic document.
b) Graphic document.
c) electronic documents.
5. What is included in a special part of an electronic document?
a) Information about the destination.
b) the title of the document.
c) electronic digital signature.
6. The term "documented" - is:
a) the registration document;
b) a record of information in various media by the established rules;
c) the execution of the document.
7. What method of documenting today dominates in management practice?
a) A handwritten method.
b) typewritten or computer printing.
c) The photographic method.
8. Who establishes the procedure for documenting information?
a) The Secretary of the organization.
b) The head of the organization.
c) The bodies of state power.