Examination in discipline MATHEMATICS Evaluation EXCELLENT
(Part of the questions for comparison)
Find Find at what value of parameter α
The determinant | A | = 0:
1. | A | = | 2 1 |
| 6 α |
A) α = 3;
B) α = 12;
B) α = -3.
7 - 12. Find the value of the determinant A:
7. | A | = | 3 2 |
| And in | |
A) A = (-3b + 2a);
B) A = (2B - 3a);
B) A = (3B - 2a).
28. Given the vertices of the triangle A (0; 1); In (6; 5) and C (12; -1). Write the equation for the height of the triangle drawn from the vertex C.
A) 3x + 2y - 34 = 0;
B) x - 3y + 12 = 0;
B) - 5x + 3y-11 = 0.
35. Calculate the area of the figure, bounded by the graphs of the functions y = 0, y = x, x = 3.
A) 4.5; B) 3; AT 6 .
36. On the shelf of the shopping center there are 6 packages of markers of different colors. How many color combinations can be made of them, if the packages of markers are laid out in one line?
A) 720; B) 24; B) 60.
37. How many permutations are there from the letters of the word "business", in which the letter "b" is in the first place, and the letter "c" is at the end of the word?
A) 120; B) 24; B) 60.
38. How many three-letter "words" can be composed of the letters of the word "ACCOUNTING"? A word is any sequence of letters.
A) 10; B) 24; B) 60.
39. In how many ways can 6 participants sit at a round table?
A) 120; B) 15; B) 30.
40. Two hundred respondents were asked: "Do you have pets at home?"
Eighty-four people responded positively. What is the relative frequency
Positive answer in this experience?
A) 0.84; B) 0.42; B) 0.16.
41. Of the math questions offered for the exam in mathematics, the student learned 75 questions. What is the probability that the student will get the question he has learned in the exam?
A) 0.75; B) 0.25; B) 0.34.
46. Two marksmen shoot at the target. The probability of hit the target with one shot for the first shooter is 0.6, and for the second -0.7. Find the probability that, for one
In the volley, both hands will hit the target.
A) 0.42; B) 0.12; B) 0.18.
47. The probability that a chair taken from a warehouse of a shopping center at random from a warehouse of a shopping center will be defective is 0.3. Find the probability that of the four chairs taken 3 will not be defective.
A) 0.38; B) 0.41; B) 0.25.
48. Two furniture factories supply office furniture to the warehouse of the shopping center.
Then this furniture is placed at random in the shopping center of the center.
The probability that the furniture of the first factory is standard is 0.7, and the second is 0.9. To find
The probability that the office furniture taken at random is standard.
A) 0.8; B) 0.97; B) 0.63.
50. Find the mathematical expectation of the number of defective cars of 1000 cars,
Located on the station Kursk, if each car can be defective with
Probability of 0.03.
A) M (X) = 10;
B) M (X) = 30;
B) M (X) = 100.
58. Solve the problem. The company allocated 236 thousand cond. Units To buy 29 items for
Office equipment: several computers at a price of 20 thousand conv. Units For the computer,
Office tables for 8,5 thousand conv. Units For a table, chairs for 1,5 thousand conv. Units For the chair. Later
It was found out that computers can be purchased in another place for 19,5 thousand conv. Units, and
Tables - for 8 thousand conv. Units (Chairs for the same price), thanks to which the same amount was
Bought at 1 table more. Find out how many units of each kind
Equipment was purchased.
A) computers - 7; Chairs - 13; Tables -10;
B) computers - 6; Chairs - 11; Tables -13;
B) computers - 9; Chairs - 10; Tables -11.
85. The package contains 7 white and 3 green towels. Simultaneously take out 2
Towels. What is the probability that the two towels will be white? (Answer
Round to the nearest hundredth).
A) p ≈ 0.25;
B) p ≈ 0.33;
B) p ≈ 0.47.
98. The Bank issues 5 c