ANSWERS final exam RFEI "LOGISTICS: 50 Questions"
1. Water transport used for international transportation more often:
a) because of the large volumes of traffic;
b) because of the low costs of transportation of a unit of production;
c) because of the possibility of carrying both cargo and passengers;
g) due to the high speed traffic.
2. The concept of "just in time" system and draw on the so-called principle of Deming, which means that:
a) the subsequent process always has to do something that requires the previous;
b) the previous process must always do what needs follow;
c) during the production of the units - the supplier to the consuming unit is delivered is what you need, at the right time and in the right quantities;
d) from the unit to the supplier-consumer division delivered everything you need in strict accordance with the schedule of the production process.
3. Warehouse consists of the following elements:
1) shipping zone where orders are completed for consumers and where they go;
2) the zone of acceptance: where the goods come from the supplier and where they are checked and sorted;
3) information system that takes into account the location of all the party goods received from suppliers, shipments to customers and other necessary information;
4) cargo handling system for moving goods at the warehouse.
Complete list of the other main element of the warehouse, selecting it among the options below:
a) the system of cash payments;
b) intermediate zone, which stores found defective goods;
c) the storage area in which the goods are contained or stored;
d) a special area where you store dangerous goods.
4. The girl got a manager in a company warehousing, are engaged in transportation and storage of various goods. One morning she phoned the director and gave the following instruction: "Today at 17:00 will arrive an important cargo. The method of storage - handling. Please take his receipt and shipment of personal control ... Yes, and the last. Make sure that the delay does not exceed the load limit position. "
Specify the deadline for dispatch of the goods from the warehouse, if the time of the warehouse - from 9 am to 19 pm, seven days a week.
a) 17 o´clock the day;
b) 19:00 the current day;
c) 17 o´clock the next day;
d) 19:00 of the next day.
5. "Lean" refers to the production of:
a) was built on the principles of Ford and aimed at the "gentle" treatment of workers;
b) built on the principles of the Toyota and aimed at the "gentle" treatment of workers;
c) built on the principles of Ford and aimed at creating a "one-piece flow" and the elimination of waste;
d) based on the principles Touota and aimed at creating a "one-piece flow" and the elimination of waste.
6. The main purpose of the supply is:
a) recruit qualified personnel;
b) the organization of coordinated robots across the enterprise;
c) sale of the enterprise of its finished products;
d) ensuring that the organization has a reliable supply of materials.
7. The company "Legion" is working in partnership with the Ostankino dairy plant, and the plant is a retail broker. At the same time it operates on its behalf, but at their own expense.
In this case, the firm "Legion" is:
a) the commission of the plant;
6) broker plant;
c) the distributor of the plant;
d) the general agent of the factory.