Ex.1. Open the brackets using the Present Perfect or Present Perfect Continuous.
1. We have walked ten kilometers.
2. We have been walking for three hours.
3. You (to walk) too fast. That’s why you are tired.
4. I (to make) rolls for the party all the morning. – How many you (to make)? – I (to make) 200.
5. That boy (to eat) three ice-creams. He (to eat) since he arrived.
6. I (to plant) up 20 roses. I (to plant) up roses all day.
7. What you (to do) since morning? – We (to pick) apples. – How many you (to pick)? – We (to pick) ten baskets.
8. He (to sleep) since ten o’clock. Wake him up!
9. A: What are you doing, Bob?
B: I (to look) my toy box all morning. Look, I (to find) my toy cars collection.
A: You (to play) with your cars for three hours. I (to watch) you.
B: They are wonderful! I (not to have) such a good time for years! Look at this Ferrari!
A: Bob, do you know what time is it?
B: Why should I care? I am not going anywhere!
A: It’s 11 o’clock! Your boss just (to call). He (to wait) for you all morning. He is very angry!
B: Oh, my God! I thought it was Saturday! I (to work) so hard all this week, so I forgot what day it was!