Exercise 1. Put the verbs in brackets into the proper present tense (Present Indefinite, Present Continuous or Present Perfect).
1. The vice president usually (to set) objectives for the staff.
2. Do not disturb me, please. I (to work) with annual report.
3. This firm often (to advertise) in different newspapers and magazines.
4. We advertised in the special section of the newspaper but we (not to receive) the resumes yet.
5. We (to evaluate) already the candidates through the interview.
6. We (to look for) a specialist suitable for the position at the present moment.
7. He (to send) just his resume and the letter of interest.
8. They (to fire) the manager. He was not suitable for the position.
9. You have to wait a little. He (to consult) with the executive.
If you decide to apply for a job in the western countries, you will probably need to form two documents: a letter of interest and a resume. This is the way how to do it. Read the letter of interest and a resume and try to write your own documents of the same kind.
a) a letter of interest
b) a resume.