Presented diploma written in 2013 and was protected perfectly.
1) the amount of work - 89 pages of A4 size font size 14 Times New Roman;
2) the number of sources - 68;
(Jurisprudence, magazines - many newspaper articles practicing lawyers, law;
3) pays special attention to the analysis correlating the provisions of APC and CPC in terms of subject matter, means of evidence stage of the trial, the distinction between proof and evidence ..
4) diploma is made in accordance with GOST R 7.0.5-2008 / SRT TSU 003-2006 / GOST and other standards;
5) it is attached to the diploma for the protection of (insert after the application)
Sources (all not climbed - 68)
1. Constitution of the Russian Federation adopted vsenar. December 12 vote. 1993-M: Product, 2013.- 32 p.
2. About the judicial system of the Russian Federation: Feder. Const. Law №1-FCL. adopted by the State. Duma on 23 October 1996 g .: in comp. December 25, 2012 - Novosibirsk Normatika, 2013.- 16 p.
3.Grazhdansky Code of the Russian Federation as of June 1, 2013. - M: Product, 2013.- 512 p.
4.Arbitrazhny Procedure Code of the Russian Federation as of June 25, 2013. - M .: Eksmo, 2013.-176 with.
5.Grazhdansky Procedure Code of the Russian Federation as of June 25, 2013. - M .: Eksmo, 2013. -144s.
6.Ob Information, Information Technologies and Protection of Information: the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 № 149-FZ // Coll. Legislation Ros. Federation. - 2006. - №31, ch.1.-St.3448. (In the red. On July 2, 2013 № 187-FZ).
7.O some issues arising in judicial practice in the resolution of disputes relating to the protection of property rights and other rights: the post. Plenum of the Supreme and Supreme Arbitration Court on April 29, 2010 № 10/22 // Bulletin of the Russian Armed Forces. - 2010.- №7.
8.O preparation of civil cases for trial: Resolution of the Plenum of the RF Armed Forces of 24 June 2008 №11 (In red. On February 9, 2012) // Bulletin of the Russian Armed Forces. - 2008.-№9.
9.Alekseev NS Daev VG Kokorev LD Outline of the Development of Science of the Soviet criminal protsessa.- Voronezh: Publishing house of Voronezh. University, 1980.- 252 c.
10.Amosov SM The formation of internal belief [electronic resource]: «law.edu.ru» // URL: http://www.law.edu.ru/doc/document.asp?docID=-1161818 (date treatment 07/20/2013).
11.Anohin V. S.Voprosy tampering with evidence in the arbitration process // Arbitration practice. -2009. - № 12. - S. 54-62.
12.Babarykina, OV real essence of forensic evidence in civil proceedings // Arbitration and civil procedure. - M., 2008.- № 3.- pp 32-34.
13.Baulin OV The burden of proof at trial of civil cases. - M .: Gorodets, 2004. - 272 p.
14.Baulin OV Change the burden of proof and the actual situation of proof in civil cases proceedings // Arbitration and civil procedure. - M .: Lawyer, 2009, № 8. - S. 4-6.
15.Bekov YA.H. Preparation of the case for trial in civil proceedings: Monograph M .: Wolters Kluwer, 2010. 167 pp.
16.Bergman B. The Code of Civil Procedure of Germany. Introductory Act to the Civil Code: Translated from the German. - M .: Wolters Kluwer, 2006.- 416 p.
AT 17.Bonner The problems of establishing the truth in civil proceedings: Monograph / Bonner A.T.- SPb .: Legal books, 2009. 832 pp.
18.Vaneeva LA Judicial knowledge in the science of Soviet civil procedural law. Abstract of Ph.D. thesis. jurid. Sciences. - Leningrad: 1969.- 17.
19.Vasyaev, AA On the examination of evidence in civil proceedings // Law practice. -2012. - № 1. - S. 18-20.
20.Vedeneev EY The role of the court in proving the case in the Russian civil and arbitration proceedings // Arbitration and civil procedure. - M .: Lawyer, 2001, № 2. - S. 33-41.
21.Vlasov AA Should the court be responsible for proof? // Modern Law. - M .: New Index, 2001, № 1. - S. 30-34.
22.Vorozhbit SP Tendencies of development of the concept of "well known fact" in the civil process i