Suitable for all universities !!!
Lectures include 52 questions, the volume of 1-2 pages. Made textbooks 2009-2010.
Crib is made of lecture notes, double-sided, measuring 4.5 x 7.5 cm (easily fits into the palm).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. THE CONCEPT OF PLANNING
2. SCOPE OF PLANNING. NATURE AND STRUCTURE OF FACILITIES PLANNING ORGANIZATION
3. SUMMARY AND NEED BUSINESS PLANNING
4. The role, place and importance of business planning in the organization's management system (NOW)
5. THE NEED FOR A BUSINESS PLAN FOR executives and entrepreneurs
6. FORM OF PLANNING AND FACTORS AFFECTING THE CHOICE OF FORMS OF PLANNING
7. Requirements for the development of business plans. INFORMATION SUPPORT BUSINESS PLANNING
8. The structure, functions and content of the section business plan. SECTION BUSINESS PLAN "concepts, review, summary"
9. RAZDBP BUSINESS PLAN "DESCRIPTION OF BASIC UNDERTAKING"
10. The section of the business plan "PRODUCT DESCRIPTION (products, services, product)", "Market analysis, marketing and sales"
11. The section of the business plan "production plan", "organizational plan"
12. The section of the business plan "ENVIRONMENT AND REGULATORY INFORMATION", "Project Risk and Insurance"
13. DEFINITION, ECONOMIC CONTENT, BASIC ELEMENTS OF STRATEGIC PLANNING. CONCEPT AND CLASSIFICATION OF STRATEGIES
14. The purpose of the organization (enterprise)
15. OBJECTIVES AND STRATEGY PROJECTS
16. INVESTMENT PLAN (DRAFT). Budget investment costs
17. Primary documents of the financial plan. APPOINTMENT, STRUCTURE AND METHOD OF COMPUTATION OF KEY DOCUMENTS OF THE FINANCIAL PLAN
18. PLAN OF CASH FLOWS
19. PLAN OF PROFITS AND LOSSES
20. The profit distribution plan. BALANCE PLAN
21. Requirements for the basic documents of the financial plan. INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS. TECHNOLOGY FINANCIAL PLANNING
22. FUNDING STRATEGY PROJECT. INFORMATION SUPPORT, METHOD OF COMPUTATION planned targets and definitions CASH FLOWS
23. The main process of business planning. Technical task and calendar plan (schedule) ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF A BUSINESS PLAN
24 kinds of models used in business planning
25.OSOBENNOSTI MODELLING BUSINESS PROCESSES. Information technology for the development of business plans
26. APPOINTMENT OF ANALYTICAL PROJECT EXPERT
27. Main stages of development of financial models (budget) business plan. Preparation of necessary
Background information for the development of financial MODELS
28. competitive. OPERATIONS. Company's financial position. STRATEGIC PLAN
29. The sales plan and production plan VSISTEME PROJECT EXPERT
30. financing strategies. FINANCING PLAN PROJECT IN THE PROJECT EXPERT
31. THE INFLUENCE OF PAYMENT, inflation and taxation on the calculation results
32. Scenario analysis
34. The assessment and analysis of investment projects. PERFORMANCE INDICATORS INVESTMENT. Calculation and analysis of key performance indicators of investment costs with discount rates
35. payback period. Discounted payback period
36. The average rate of profitability. Net present value
37. Profitability index. Internal rate of return
38. The modified internal rate of return
39. CALCULATION, EVALUATION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL FACTORS BUSINESS PLAN
40. Liquidity indicators
41. The business activity
42. The turnover ratio of working capital, fixed assets, assets
43. INDICATORS OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE
44. Profitability Ratios
45. INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS
46. \u200b\u200bCALCULATION AND ANALYSIS Certain factors RISKA.FAKTORNY. Expert methods
47. SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS
49. The break-even analysis PROJECT
50. INDICATORS OF BREAK-EVEN THE PROJECT
51. The statistical and scenario analysis. MODELING CONDITIONS CALCULATION AND INTERPRETAT